Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need help please
1065 7 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sent Mavic in for repair 11/07/17, was cleared for warranty repair over two weeks ago, but still not shipped, it's now running over 8 weeks.

Case number.  CAS-796247-T3L9T6
2017-9-6
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Hallmark, it appears you have fallen into the mysterious DJI repair abyss, as has happened to myself and many others. Only advice that can be given is to be patient.  As you know,
the admins and mods are your best bet.
2017-9-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-9-6 11:29
Hallmark, it appears you have fallen into the mysterious DJI repair abyss, as has happened to myself and many others. Only advice that can be given is to be patient.  As you know,
the admins and mods are your best bet.

Yeah mods have been pretty helpful so far maybe they can help get this across the line, I do have 4 other AC to fly so being patient I can cope with, a little info wouldn't go astray.
2017-9-6
Use props
ATM408
New
Flight distance : 39669 ft
United States

Sorry if I'm replying to this thread but I need help... How come I cannot post / make new thread? It gives me the "You do not have the authority to post...."
2017-9-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ATM408 Posted at 2017-9-6 12:15
Sorry if I'm replying to this thread but I need help... How come I cannot post / make new thread? It gives me the "You do not have the authority to post...."

To make a thread you need over 10 points I think so couple more posts and you should be away.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Captain, we are sorry to have kept you waiting, the repair has been finished, we have informed local repair team to speed up the process and will ship the aircraft out as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 18:41
Hi, Captain, we are sorry to have kept you waiting, the repair has been finished, we have informed local repair team to speed up the process and will ship the aircraft out as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thanks.

Thanks dji Mindy, I am indeed laid back about the whole thing, in fact if I lay back anymore I'll fall over, lol.
I received an email this morning from support they said they were waiting for a part and it was just in so hopefully will ship soon.

Thanks for your help.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-7 01:16
Thanks dji Mindy, I am indeed laid back about the whole thing, in fact if I lay back anymore I'll fall over, lol.
I received an email this morning from support they said they were waiting for a part and it was just in so hopefully will ship soon.

Thanks for your understanding very much, local team will repair the drone and ship it out as soon as possible once the accessory arrives.
2017-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules