DRONE CRASHED --- DJI GUYS, Please help!
1202 15 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ATM408
New
Flight distance : 39669 ft
United States

Hi,My Mavic PRO crashed by itself and DJI CARE REFRESH refuse to cover it. Please help.

I purchased my Mavic PRO December 2016.
Since then, I've flown it several times. The Mavic was working FINE.
And then a few weeks ago, the drone malfunctioned and crashed.

It was flying perfectly fine and during flight, I got an error message on the remote saying something like "WARNING: BATTERY CELL BROKEN"
And then it was telling me to fly back. So I tried flying back.... and then suddenly the drone died and crashed by itself.

Last week, I sent the drone back to the Cerritos, CA location. And today I received an invoice saying that it's not covered when it should be???
They have the battery. They can easily check it themselves. It is giving that same error on the remote when you plug it in.

I read many DJI repair reviews online... over 90% are negative reviews... Am I going to be part of that 90%?

DJI PLEASE HELP
Thanks

2017-9-6
Use props
ATM408
New
United States

I must also add... Because of the crash, it damage the drone.
It damaged the propellers, the gimbal, crasked the propeller wing, not to mention scratching the drone.
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry to hear about your experience, that must have been frustrating for you. Could you please provide us with your case number so we can follow it? Thank you.

2017-9-6
Use props
ATM408
New
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-6 18:16
I am sorry to hear about your experience, that must have been frustrating for you. Could you please provide us with your case number so we can follow it? Thank you.

Hi,

Yes. Extremely frustrating.
Case number: CAS-964407-P1X6Q1
2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ATM408 Posted at 2017-9-6 20:05
Hi,

Yes. Extremely frustrating.

I've seen you didn't request data analysis when fill in online repair request, so the quotation was sent to you directly after damage assessment.
If the drone was crashed for unknown reason, we can apply data analysis for you to see if there is any malfunction with the drone.
If you would like to use DJI Care Refresh to replace the drone directly, we will contact local team to update the quotation.
Please let us know your choice, thanks.
2017-9-6
Use props
ATM408
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-6 22:15
I've seen you didn't request data analysis when fill in online repair request, so the quotation was sent to you directly after damage assessment.
If the drone was crashed for unknown reason, we can apply data analysis for you to see if there is any malfunction with the drone.
If you would like to use DJI Care Refresh to replace the drone directly, we will contact local team to update the quotation.

Hi Mindy,

Yes I would like to use my CARE REFRESH. I included my CARE REFRESH receipt in the package.
Whatever it takes to speed the process
I already called the 808 location the other day regarding this but I haven't received any updates
Thank you!
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

ATM408 Posted at 2017-9-7 11:33
Hi Mindy,

Yes I would like to use my CARE REFRESH. I included my CARE REFRESH receipt in the package.

I had checked the case, it shows a warranty case and under the process, and you should've received the email. Hope you can get the drone back soon. Thanks for your patience.
2017-9-7
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like Mindy and Thor jumped all over this.  Great job you two!!
2017-9-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

They are good, to say the least!
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, the package has been shipped via UPS, please check your email to find the tracking number. Should you have more questions, please come back to us anytime. Hope you have a nice weekend!
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI.Escal
lvl.1

Philippines

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-9-11
Use props
ATM408
New
United States

Hi,

I received the package today.

The drone itself was repaired. But the battery was not replaced.... I am STILL getting the battery error.

Check images below:

Thanks

IMG_8580.PNG
2017-9-12
Use props
ATM408
New
United States

Another photo
IMG_8581.JPG
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the trouble you have been caused, the case has been escalated to appropriate department to follow up, we will have someone to contact you after review, your patience would be appreciated.
2017-9-12
Use props
TheAidanator
New
Flight distance : 52 ft

United Kingdom

Same issue with me and my Phantom 3
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm sorry about this. Please contact the Support and start a case to send it in: https://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care when the unit arrived.
2018-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules