Goggles
840 4 2017-9-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
United States

I must say I am pretty intrigued by this assesory, I just got mine today after being backlogged for nonths and months.

Its pretty easy to set-up I had no issues only problem I have is that, the menu system is very sensitive. I had lots of trouble using the touchpad as it very hard to get a hang of while flying and setting up all the controls.

Hopefully DJI can make it where its wireless with the Phanton 4 Pro+ that will be a big plus in my book.

2017-9-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

By the menu system is very sensitive, do you mean the options in menu moves itself when you didn't even touch the panel?
You can try to swipe backwards with 2 fingers to lock the panel during flight. Swipe forwards with 2 fingers to unlock if you need to set the menu.
2017-9-7
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-7 01:22
By the menu system is very sensitive, do you mean the options in menu moves itself when you didn't even touch the panel?
You can try to swipe backwards with 2 fingers to lock the panel during flight. Swipe forwards with 2 fingers to unlock if you need to set the menu.

Thanks very much, I appreciate it
2017-9-7
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Return it and get the the Epson BT-300.  A little more expensive but makes solo FPV legal.
2017-9-8
Use props
BagoDJIoperator
Second Officer
United States

eggbeater Posted at 2017-9-8 08:15
Return it and get the the Epson BT-300.  A little more expensive but makes solo FPV legal.

Thanks, I actually was able to get familiar with it, just takes getting used too.
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules