Flight distance : 2988835 ft
Lithuania

2017-9-6
Use props
Bracco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 244856 ft
Italy

Wow, what a beautiful place Great video Good job!
2017-9-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful footage and very nice flying!
2017-9-7
Use props
sky wombat
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

all these clips get us all over the place and this is certainly a good place to see.
2017-9-7
Use props
exmeaguy
lvl.2
United States

One of the most incredible videos that have been posted.  Nicely done.
2017-9-7
Use props
Lectro88
lvl.2
Flight distance : 286411 ft

United States

exmeaguy Posted at 2017-9-7 14:34
One of the most incredible videos that have been posted.  Nicely done.

I have to agree with you.
2017-9-7
Use props
E.T._Drone_Home
lvl.3
Flight distance : 99117 ft
United States

Gorgeous location. So nice to see a video that doesn't have a bunch of jerky video.
2017-9-7
Use props
taden
lvl.3
Lithuania

Guys thanks for great response!  i have question,  do you know situation with Skypixel? Maybe i doing something wrong but my videos and photos there don't get any single like and have not to much views.  can you check my page https://www.skypixel.com/user/tableris
2017-9-7
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Great imagery! Lucky you to have such nice weather this day. Since I'll be there as well this fall with my drones, I hope you don't mind sharing some information. What authority in Zakopane releases special permits to fly drones above Tatry National Park? What documents do they require (certificates, licences etc.)? Is there any fee involved?  Thanks in advance ...
2017-9-7
Use props
taden
lvl.3
Lithuania

Dobmatt Posted at 2017-9-7 21:52
Great imagery! Lucky you to have such nice weather this day. Since I'll be there as well this fall with my drones, I hope you don't mind sharing some information. What authority in Zakopane releases special permits to fly drones above Tatry National Park? What documents do they require (certificates, licences etc.)? Is there any fee involved?  Thanks in advance ...

Hello This footage compilation of  some flights (not one day), so weather was different during vacations. About permits as i don't live in Poland and don't know about any special rules in that park. I just flight  by regular rules in EU (120m height, visual contact and far from peoples)  If you know any special rules in that park can you paste link here?
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

That is a beautiful place, nice video, and smooth flying, thank you for sharing!
2017-9-8
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

taden Posted at 2017-9-7 23:17
Hello This footage compilation of  some flights (not one day), so weather was different during vacations. About permits as i don't live in Poland and don't know about any special rules in that park. I just flight  by regular rules in EU (120m height, visual contact and far from peoples)  If you know any special rules in that park can you paste link here?

In most countries piloting UAV within national parks is forbidden. Therefore I'm not talking about general rules of responsible flying, which - I assume - you're familiar with. Park authority is the only body to release a single permit to fly the drone above and film what's below. I was hoping you've got such permit and know the procedure, that's all. Apparently nobody was questioning your drone-ing activities in one of the most spectacular and beloved Polish parks, but the luck may be not on my side ... I must research the permit issue myself than.

Good luck to you and keep up wonderful filming!  
2017-9-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

One heckuva place!  Good capture
2017-9-8
Use props
P3KoYoT
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1846667 ft
Poland

I love Tatra Mountains! Great Video! TNX FS
The same as Dobmatt  I wondering that you maybe can tell us how to exactly proceed to obtain permission to fly & filming.
Due to restriction described by TPN - see link in polish  I'm not taking my drone to PARK.

2017-9-9
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

taden Posted at 2017-9-7 23:17

Aloha taden,

Nicely done!  I enjoyed it.  Looking forward to more.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules