Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with dji service
891 5 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Igor Kosenkov
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5367 ft
Russia

Hello! Why such a big company like dji has such bad service. I bought a Dji spark in Finland, went to Russia. Applied through the official website of dji in the service, I received a letter that I had requested to the dealer. Official dealer in Russia tells me to go to the store of Finland where buying. But if I can't go to Finland, why I refuse to serve? It turns out that it is better to buy the company's products dji where I live, postojannoe or not to buy. If somebody faced, prompt what to do?
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We understand you frustration, but the aircraft in Russia cannot be handled directly by DJI due to the latest customs regulations and policies.
If you have any friends in European countries, you can ship the drone to them and then deliver to DJI official repair center for evaluating, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within the warranty period. Otherwise, please find a local repair center for assistance but they may not cover it by warranty and you need to pay the repair fee. Here the link of the recommended service centers: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
You have our sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

2017-9-7
Use props
Igor Kosenkov
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-7 03:03
We understand you frustration, but the aircraft in Russia cannot be handled directly by DJI due to the latest customs regulations and policies.
If you have any friends in European countries, you can ship the drone to them and then deliver to DJI official repair center for evaluating, it will be covered by warranty if it's product malfunction and within the warranty period. Otherwise, please find a local repair center for assistance but they may not cover it by warranty and you need to pay the repair fee. Here the link of the recommended service centers: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
You have our sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Hello! Thanks for the help! I contacted RECOMMENDED SERVICE CENTERS "RUSSIA Telemix" representative office in St. Petersburg. They promised to send all the data from my Dji spark. You might not know sent data?
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Igor Kosenkov Posted at 2017-9-8 05:51
Hello! Thanks for the help! I contacted RECOMMENDED SERVICE CENTERS "RUSSIA Telemix" representative office in St. Petersburg. They promised to send all the data from my Dji spark. You might not know sent data?

According to DJI's policy, you can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair service center in the region where you purchased the unit. Is there any case number can be offered? I'd like to check the current status.
2017-9-8
Use props
Igor Kosenkov
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-8 18:42
According to DJI's policy, you can obtain warranty service only at a designated DJI repair service center in the region where you purchased the unit. Is there any case number can be offered? I'd like to check the current status.

Hello! After treatment in "RUSSIA Telemix" I was told that dji spark which I bought in Finland and imported from Norway. Service not possible in Russia and Finland!
I understand now why I was denied Finland in service. Please tell me what can I do? Where to go?
2017-9-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Igor Kosenkov Posted at 2017-9-22 00:07
Hello! After treatment in "RUSSIA Telemix" I was told that dji spark which I bought in Finland and imported from Norway. Service not possible in Russia and Finland!
I understand now why I was denied Finland in service. Please tell me what can I do? Where to go?

Please send an email with the details to support.nl@dji.com, they'll create a case for you. But like Mindy mentioned. you may need to find a friend who can help you to send the damaged drone in and receive the repaired drone.
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules