Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mauritius in 4K (DJI Inspire 1)
2403 16 2015-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Flight distance : 368983 ft
Mauritius

Hello everyone,

Following-up on my Maldives video that has garnered quite a bit of attention, here is my latest release, this time in the stunning Mauritius. This is my second official video shot with the Inspire 1 and it performed brilliantly this time around as well. The shots in this video were taken over a 8 day period and the output is simply stunning.

Please let me know what you think and do feel free to share if you feel it makes sense.

I have it on Vimeo and YouTube, but the 4K version is available at the YouTube link.

Cheers.

2015-4-2
Use props
gruprecht
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136086 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Absolutely wonderful footage......great job and thanks!!!!
2015-4-2
Use props
TheFlyGuy
lvl.3

Israel

Very very nice job!
2015-4-2
Use props
dm.booth.hotmai
Captain
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bloody brilliant I enjoyed watching that thanks for posting
2015-4-2
Use props
nolan222
lvl.1

United States

Wow! Great work!!
2015-4-2
Use props
bahamasky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3240535 ft
Bahamas

Awesome work as usual. Keep it up bro!
2015-4-2
Use props
alexmarnas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 606237 ft
France

Superb, going there in a couple of weeks, will bring the I1 too!
2015-4-2
Use props
Abe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bravo! Really great! Great flying, great filming, great music and great editing. Pretty nice location, too :-)
2015-4-2
Use props
Mkell_CA_SF.BAY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

Love it. Thank you for posting!
2015-4-2
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Mauritius

gruprecht Posted at 2015-4-3 04:48
Absolutely wonderful footage......great job and thanks!!!!

Thanks for your feedback, it is appreciated. Would be great if you could share the video on any social media platform you use. Cheers and thanks again.
2015-4-2
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Mauritius

Mkell_CA_SF.BAY Posted at 2015-4-3 13:50
Love it. Thank you for posting!

It is I who thank you for your feedback. I'm happy you enjoyed the video. Would be great if you could share it on whatever social media platform you use. Wondering how much traction I can get on this one. Cheers.
2015-4-2
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Mauritius

Abe Posted at 2015-4-3 13:40
Bravo! Really great! Great flying, great filming, great music and great editing. Pretty nice locatio ...

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it is truly appreciated. Yes the location is half decent ;-)
There were a lot of tricky shots in this trip and many areas where I needed to hand catch the Inspire but everything went well. May I please ask that you share the video on any social media platform you use. It would be great to get some traction on this one. Cheers and thanks again for your comments.
2015-4-2
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Mauritius

alexmarnas Posted at 2015-4-3 13:29
Superb, going there in a couple of weeks, will bring the I1 too!

Hi there and thanks for your note. You absolutely need to bring the I1 with you. There are so many things to see on the island and around, so pack a lot of memory cards and extra batteries. I was just ok with 6 batteries per day, but could have handled 1-2 more if I wanted to shoot more stuff.
You will have a great time out here. I'm now heading back to Hong Kong in a few days. Feel free to share the video if you liked it. Cheers
2015-4-2
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Mauritius

bahamasky@me.co Posted at 2015-4-3 11:31
Awesome work as usual. Keep it up bro!

I see you are a fan ;-)  Thanks for your comment, it is truly appreciated and it's always good to hear feedback form people about the work I do. Feel free to share if you wish. Cheers
2015-4-2
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Mauritius

dm.booth.hotmai Posted at 2015-4-3 06:38
Bloody brilliant I enjoyed watching that thanks for posting

Thank you so much for that, it is appreciated. Please do share this video on whatever social media platform you use as it would be great to get some traction on this one. Cheers and thanks again.
2015-4-2
Use props
Macphi
lvl.1

Switzerland

Nice video! Did you operate the Inspire1 and its camera with one or two controllers?
2015-4-5
Use props
Pgaucher
Second Officer
Hong Kong

Macphi Posted at 2015-4-6 13:25
Nice video! Did you operate the Inspire1 and its camera with one or two controllers?

Thanks. Everything was done with one operator. I had a few tricky shots in there but the output has been positive. Cheers.
2015-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules