Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go App detects Osmo as Phantom 3
1373 8 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hans Osterberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3077 ft
Sweden

My Osmo is detected as an Phantom 3 in the Go App so its not possible to controll it or change to Osmo in the Go App as soon as the WiFi connection is establish.
After the start of the Osmo the Gimbal will turn to the right.
Have tested with software update but the Osmo does not boot from the SD card.

2017-9-7
Use props
Asidhowz
lvl.1

Iran

My Osmo+ thinks it's an Inspire 1
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hans,please try to change a device to connect your osmo. You can try to flash your osmo again and see if it can work well.
2017-9-7
Use props
Hans Osterberg
lvl.1
Sweden

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-7 20:10
Hans,please try to change a device to connect your osmo. You can also flash your osmo and see if it can work well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvahCGAtZvU

I have already tested with reflash the Osmo but it will not boot from the SD card and as the GO app locks at P3 it's not possible to access Osmo it from the App.
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you also install DJI Go 4 in your mobile device? If so, please close DJI Go 4 completely from background when you run DJI Go.
2017-9-10
Use props
subjectproperty
lvl.1
United States

I had this problem when I first got my OSMO Plus.  You are probably using the wrong app.  I use DJI Go 4 for my drone and DJI Go for my OSMO
2017-9-11
Use props
Hans Osterberg
lvl.1
Sweden

No I'm using DJI GO before 4 as I also have a Phantom 3 as is working with the same APP

The Osmo start with the camera is turned to the right also when the App not is opened on the phone!
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Hans Osterberg Posted at 2017-9-12 02:05
No I'm using DJI GO before 4 as I also have a Phantom 3 as is working with the same APP

The Osmo start with the camera is turned to the right also when the App not is opened on the phone!

Hans, please provide me the version of your app and the model of your mobile device. You can save your files first and then try to reinstall your app and see if it works. Thanks.
2017-9-12
Use props
Hans Osterberg
lvl.1
Sweden

The APP is 3.1.11and the model is an Osmo OM160  with Zenmuse X3
I have already tried with a reinstall of the app, it must be a problem in the Osmo as it turn to the right after the bootup also when the app is not connected/loaded
The joystick on the osmo is working whith pan/tilt but it's not possible to record with the buttons om the Osmo.

2017-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules