live streaming
2668 12 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan Jensen
lvl.3
Denmark

It may be that online streaming from an osmo mobile with an iphone 7
I have tried via facebook live streaming and youtube.
I can make it work. But whether I'm driving through my wiifi 50 / 50mb
or my 4g network.
so the result is that it's chopping video (almost like slowmotion)
I have been looking through forums for a long time and can not really find any solution
2017-9-7
Use props
Jan Jensen
lvl.3
Denmark

and, an hour later. it works fine.. perhaps it's normal..?
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Please make sure the your osmo mobile is connect with solid Internet. Glad it works well.
2017-9-7
Use props
fans2127fed2
New

Norway

Someone know how to stream to my FB Page ??
2017-9-24
Use props
fans29a19c31
lvl.2
Portugal

What do you mean by facebook page?
Do you want to make a live just for you? you have this option before doing the live
To make a live on facebook you just need an account go to the SETTINGS / live streaming menu and follow the instructions ...
2017-10-11
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans2127fed2 Posted at 2017-9-24 14:37
Someone know how to stream to my FB Page ??

I use the Facebook Pages App in iOS for live streaming to a page with the Osmo Mobile. I have not tried the DJI app method because I believe Facebook has better native support for live streaming in its own app. The regular Facebook app does not work with pages. I don't  their is a Pages app for Android yet is there? In that case, you may need to use something else (OBS open broadcaster maybe?).

The only downside to live is quality over wifi or LTE. When I am outside on our college campus 360P is usually the best quality I can deliver since we don't get full bars of either cellular or wifi in many areas.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

jeffbake Posted at 2017-10-11 04:51
I use the Facebook Pages App in iOS for live streaming to a page with the Osmo Mobile. I have not tried the DJI app method because I believe Facebook has better native support for live streaming in its own app. The regular Facebook app does not work with pages. I don't  their is a Pages app for Android yet is there? In that case, you may need to use something else (OBS open broadcaster maybe?).

The only downside to live is quality over wifi or LTE. When I am outside on our college campus 360P is usually the best quality I can deliver since we don't get full bars of either cellular or wifi in many areas.

The only problem with the Facebook App is that you may not get the full use of the Osmo when using the Facebook App.
2017-10-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

fans29a19c31 Posted at 2017-10-11 03:52
What do you mean by facebook page?
Do you want to make a live just for you? you have this option before doing the live
To make a live on facebook you just need an account go to the SETTINGS / live streaming menu and follow the instructions ...

With live streaming, it is pretty exclusive to the user's page and would not be able to be shared with a group.
2017-10-11
Use props
fans29a19c31
lvl.2
Portugal

but to do this you can use the facebook application directly. I know that DJI GO has some advantages but if you do not use it you can do with the FACEBOOK app
2017-10-12
Use props
jasonwilliam
New

India

there are many live streaming apps like Facebook Live, Periscope, twitch etc.
2017-10-12
Use props
jasonwilliam
New

India

Visit http://techrubik.com/ to know more about cool apps
2017-10-12
Use props
Stojkamarcel
New

Slovakia

I'm using twitch/persicope, depends what am I working on. But my problem is with low up speed... Speed test Any advices? Maybe another streaming app which has lower requirements. Thanks for any advice.
2018-1-28
Use props
ramann
New

India

xfdvxgcfgxh
2023-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules