remote control cable
1262 8 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AnnaMikk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43573 ft
United States

I had a company do a mod on my remote (its out of warranty) replacing the antennas, and in the process the damaged the main board cable in the remote, I know this because I swapped out the cable with another cable and everything wworks perfectly, I need to replace the cable that I used. What does it [url=]Picture[/url]take to get one of these cables?

main board cable

main board cable
2017-9-7
Use props
ocelot27
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1163894 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good luck - it's most likely a proprietary cable - the connectors might be a standard but the length and shape are almost certainly not - your best bet is to send it back for repair or buy a new remote - whomever botched the job should replace the remote for you... if they have any scruples.
2017-9-7
Use props
AnnaMikk
lvl.2
United States

They said they would replace it but they seem to be better at presale service then post sale service. Now I'm getting they ordered it but don't know when it will arrive. All I want is the cable I can replace it myself. It sucks that a probably 10.00 part can ground you.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

I agreed with ocelot.I would not recommend you repair on you own. If your kit doesn't work well, please send it back for repair.It will be safer to use a well functioning remote.
2017-9-7
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

dji electra he did say he already swapped the part out and needs the other fro another remote. i really wish moderators would read the entire post before saying whats already been said.
2017-9-7
Use props
AnnaMikk
lvl.2
United States

This isn't rocket science, it was a simple cable that was broken. I paid to have a new antenna system put in Im not paying to repair the upgrade, if I ruin it  thats on me and I will have to cough up for a new RC. I was hoping that someone could tell me how to purchase this cable from DJI.
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AnnaMikk Posted at 2017-9-9 09:09
This isn't rocket science, it was a simple cable that was broken. I paid to have a new antenna system put in Im not paying to repair the upgrade, if I ruin it  thats on me and I will have to cough up for a new RC. I was hoping that someone could tell me how to purchase this cable from DJI.

Have responded your new thread. Please check.
2017-9-9
Use props
AnnaMikk
lvl.2
United States

Thank You DJI Mindy, I am not sending it in and be charged to fix something I can fix myself. I will find a retailer to order me one. I saw the other post. I do not understand if our equipment is out of warranty  we should be able to repair them ourselves,
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AnnaMikk Posted at 2017-9-10 07:02
Thank You DJI Mindy, I am not sending it in and be charged to fix something I can fix myself. I will find a retailer to order me one. I saw the other post. I do not understand if our equipment is out of warranty  we should be able to repair them ourselves,

Agreed, that would be more convenient for you.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules