DJI Practically STOLE my Remote
776 5 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc77dcf7d
New
United States

Hi all. Ive already contacted DJI customer service countless times. I continue to follow often and get the same standard clueless responses. In July, I sent in my DJI Remote for my Mavic Pro - Because it had motor dis functions (A defect on DJI part). The guy on the phone confirmed that I needed to send the remote in and they'd just send back a replacement. Its already September! I have no word when I will recieve it back. It been ~50 DAYS!!! I feel cheated and am extremely angered by DJIs RMA process. They are truly crooks! They STOLE MY REMOTE. I paid a TON just to get this and fly. But haven't flown in a LONG time. And NO im not going to use my phone in WIFI mode to fly... That is plain stupid as range sucks and video quality sucks. DJI I EXPECT PROFESSIONALISM, NOT THIS BULL! Has anyone experienced crap like this?
2017-9-7
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only 50 days? Not too bad from what i read... You should have it by x-mass
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sincerely sorry for the delay, could you please provide us with your case number so we can look into it? Will do our best to escalate it for you.
2017-9-7
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry for your situation.......same thing happened to me....malfunctioning remote.....did online support, sent in the remote DJI sent me a pre-paid shipping label) and had it back within 14 days....everything went smoothly.  Even asked a moderator to check into the case.
The moderators are very helpful if you just ask.......nicely.

Good Luck!
2017-9-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

50 days? i would have claimed it stolen at 30 days with my insurance, they ask for police report then file one, but they probably wont ask...  or at the very least i would backcharge my credit card for the entire mavic purchase, buy another.   explaining in original claim that dji fraudulently handled warranty work and refusing to respond completely,, compensate, return products damaged or repaired....

dji is only asking for legal trouble..  because in alot of places, what dji does after a "reasonable amount of time" can be seen as theft, fruadulent, regaurdless of terms of service/use that was agreed upon as laws superceed EULAs.   as far as i know, dji makes no contract until they assess the product..   so they have very little helping them out apart from tghe good morals of the users that purchase their products..  most companies get around alot of these issues by being very quick or having good faith in customers/products and replacing them quickly whent hey are behind/holidays/etc  then repairing damaged products as needed before putting thme into refurbished boxes..  i remeber one time i had a dying ps4, sony sent me a replacement the very moment they recieved and confirmed my return before even inspected the unit..  they basically waited till they signed for the return and inspected to make sure i didnt send a bo full of rocks or something then mailed out replacement unit..   dji should implement a system like this for certain issues
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sir, I have checked the case status and found that the unit has been shipped, please check your email to confirm whether you have received the tracking number. Apologies for all the inconvenience.
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules