Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"no-fly zone database update" at 0%
833 6 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tedder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91522 ft
United States

The search function is terrible or I'm failling when using it. My Spark is connected via wifi (directly), the rear green lights are flashing. I've waited 5 minutes so far.
2017-9-7
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are connected to the Spark via WiFi the update can't be downloaded. Without exiting the Go 4 app, switch WiFi connection to your internet, once the download is complete, swith the WiFi connection back to the Spark and hit the update button - should work for you.
2017-9-7
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-9-7 15:54
If you are connected to the Spark via WiFi the update can't be downloaded. Without exiting the Go 4 app, switch WiFi connection to your internet, once the download is complete, swith the WiFi connection back to the Spark and hit the update button - should work for you.

Oh weird. Thanks.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
China

Tedder, you can download the latest DJI Assistant 2 through the product page of our website and update the database. If you fail again, please restart your drone and try again. Thanks.
2017-9-7
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5831237 ft
Thailand

To the search function: For some time I search forums "from outside" via google. Seems to work a lot better as many of the inside forum search options

2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Is it resolved? You can also try to use the mobile data to download it first, then connect your phone to the Spark WiFi to update it. Please keep us updated.
2017-9-7
Use props
tedder
lvl.2
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-7 22:05
Is it resolved? You can also try to use the mobile data to download it first, then connect your phone to the Spark WiFi to update it. Please keep us updated.

Yeah, I got it downloaded and connected. It was less problematic to go direct to the Spark, rather than through the remote.
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules