• >>>
United States

And where do I find it?
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

You can check it from our website. The latest firmware for osmo pro/raw is v1.4.0.70. Here is the link:
http://www.dji.com/osmo-pro-and-raw/info.
2017-9-7
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-7 19:30
You can check it from our website. The latest firmware for osmo pro/raw is v1.4.0.70. Here is the link:
http://www.dji.com/osmo-pro-and-raw/info.

For this fact, the camera manufacturer should be ashamed that the firmware needs improvement, but it has not been updated since May. Apparently, the manufacturer believes that the firmware is ideal, but it is not.
Thank you.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Lepi Posted at 2017-9-7 20:18
For this fact, the camera manufacturer should be ashamed that the firmware needs improvement, but it has not been updated since May. Apparently, the manufacturer believes that the firmware is ideal, but it is not.
Thank you.

Lepi, I know that the current firmware is not ideal and our engineers are working on it.
2017-9-7
Use props
David Bartenfie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3784321 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-7 23:26
Lepi, I know that the current firmware is not ideal and our engineers are working on it.

My guess is your fan base for the lesser quality camera is a whole larger thus a whole lot more important to you.
2017-9-8
Use props
Lepi
lvl.4
Russia

David Bartenfie Posted at 2017-9-8 08:58
My guess is your fan base for the lesser quality camera is a whole larger thus a whole lot more important to you.

I know for sure that many of my colleagues buy DJI Osmo cameras, use them for a short time, and then sell them, because they are disappointed with their quality and the quality of the firmware.
2017-9-8
Use props
Matt Taylor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715899 ft
United States

Are there no pano modes on the Osmo Raw? Just picked up an Inspire raw/Osmo combo and all firmware/app updated...no pano mode. What am I missing?
2017-9-9
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
United States

A lot of pro users are misled when buying the pro or raw camera. Both pro and raw is the most basic osmosis with expensive lens. I was also surprised when I found out it cannot stitch the video files together without losing 10 frames when video files span over multiple files. It does not have 60 fps recording on 1080p. It does not have time lapse, pan, Facebook, etc, etc.
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Matt Taylor Posted at 2017-9-9 05:25
Are there no pano modes on the Osmo Raw? Just picked up an Inspire raw/Osmo combo and all firmware/app updated...no pano mode. What am I missing?

Matt, there are no pano, time-lapse and slow motion mode in Osmo Pro/RAW, we are sorry for the inconvenience that may cause.
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules