United States

Let me know what you think?

2017-9-7
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

The Good:  Good subject matter, nice background music, short clips nicely stitched together.
The Bad:   Waaaaay too fast quad movements.  Slow down the forward motion (a lot!), slow down the yaw (sideways turns).
Good videos have nice, slow movement to allow the viewers to appreciate what you've filmed.
Check YouTube for some of the many many videos on how to made YOUR videos good.
Also, assuming you have a Mavic, read up on Tripod mode.  It does the slow down for you.  It's also a good mode to use if you're flying in very tight places.
I'm not qualified to comment on the color within your video, but it looks a bit dark.  Others can suggest how to set your camera for that.  There are also nice YouTube videos for that as well.Enjoy your drone.
Bob

2017-9-7
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with Bob, overall nice video.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Nice landscape, but I personally think it would be better if the turnarounds follow the drumbeats. Thanks for sharing.
2017-9-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-9-7 14:36
The Good:  Good subject matter, nice background music, short clips nicely stitched together.
The Bad:   Waaaaay too fast quad movements.  Slow down the forward motion (a lot!), slow down the yaw (sideways turns).
Good videos have nice, slow movement to allow the viewers to appreciate what you've filmed.

I do agree also.
Thanks for the hard work and sharing!
2017-9-7
Use props
lotpb
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2384938 ft
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-9-7 23:29
I do agree also.
Thanks for the hard work and sharing!

thank for the constructive criticism.
2017-9-8
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

One of my favorite "teachers" for my quad is Tom's Tech Time.  I've watched many of his videos and even sent in a few dollars as thanks.   Start on any of his many many videos and then just keep clicking on more.  This one is called his Drone Film School:  https://www.tomstechtime.com/dfs
Here's another one that REALLY shows you the beauty of making sloooooow movements with your quald:  
Hope you like this.
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules