Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What wonderful things you do with your inspire?
1135 9 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Hi Guys, I have my I1 since last Xmas, I consider myself a newbie and still learning a lot on flying, safety, videography, photograph, video editing, etc. I am especially admire those who have so much knowledge about filming and videography.

While I still practise and take video with different angle and sequence, I know there is a million application for drones. Obviously like survery, aerial inspection, security, etc. Would everyone chimp in what other things you do with it and what other apps/software to achieve these wonder operations.

2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

I would recommend you our software, GS Rro. You can make use of it to build a custom flight zones. Hope you have more fun with your new I1.
2017-9-7
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-7 18:28
I would recommend you our software, GS Rro. You can make use of it to build a custom flight zones. Hope you have more fun with your new I1.

GSPro is only available on IOS, will you make this available for Android?

Mark G.
2017-9-8
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

DTK, when outfitted with the expensive FLIR camera, you have a lot of options! Safety First! Ken.
2017-9-8
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

FLIR camera is Infrared Red, I guessed. I remember a friend who studied in Geo-sensing in Uni. 25 years ago, they got to use satelite a lot, now we can use Inspire with a FLIR camera.
2017-9-8
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I enjoy flying near  my paranoid neighbors farm and giving   him an aneurism thinking that the Government is spying on him.

Or I plant  the seed beforehand and tell him their have been many alien aircraft sightings in our area and then the next night I put some bright lights on my aircraft  and fly by his place .......

good times

donnie
2017-9-9
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Donnie * Posted at 2017-9-9 05:50
I enjoy flying near  my paranoid neighbors farm and giving   him an aneurism thinking that the Government is spying on him.

Or I plant  the seed beforehand and tell him their have been many alien aircraft sightings in our area and then the next night I put some bright lights on my aircraft  and fly by his place .......

I use mine to steal underwear from my neighbors washing line.

underwear-thief.jpg
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-8 10:45
GSPro is only available on IOS, will you make this available for Android?

Mark G.

We will, please pay attention to the future release in our website, thank you.
2017-9-9
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-9 08:47

LOL, good one, great minds think alike !

donnie
2017-9-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-9-9 08:47

Whahahahahaha. That would be a 'first' I think.
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules