Doing firmware update for my new phantom 4 pro and stuck at 0%
2154 7 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans923c5cef
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Ok Just took my new phantom 4 pro out of box and have fully charged battery and proforming a firmware update.
I'm using an ipad air 1 running latest ios with the latest version of DJI go 4 app.
Its currently stuck at 0% on the update and the RC remote is blinking rapidly red and green.
The ipad is connect to the Phantom.
Don't know to do and don't want to mess it up.
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Are you trying to update the aircraft or the controller? Please refer the tutorial video and try again.

2017-9-7
Use props
niels89
New

Netherlands

I tried to upgrade the firmware on my P4 several times by using Assistant 2 as well as the DJI GO4 app. As soon as the P4 is connected it shows a red bar in the DJI Go4 app that an upgrade is required. After tapping on it it says to directly connect the P4 to my iPhone using the cable. When done that, nothing happens. By trying to upgrade to the latest firmware using Assistant 2 the upgrade is downloaded and then get's stuck during 'transmitting' at 0%.

Can anyone help me out?
2017-9-11
Use props
PaulSouthport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1448799 ft
United Kingdom

One thing I noticed during updating my P4 and P4P, if the remote is on (P4) or on 2.4GHz (P4P) the wifi signal from router can be seriously degraded.

Niels89. Power off radio and phantom. Remove sd card from phantom. Connect phantom to Assistsnt 2 and power up phantom again
2017-9-11
Use props
niels89
New

Netherlands

PaulSouthport Posted at 2017-9-11 07:04
One thing I noticed during updating my P4 and P4P, if the remote is on (P4) or on 2.4GHz (P4P) the wifi signal from router can be seriously degraded.

Niels89. Power off radio and phantom. Remove sd card from phantom. Connect phantom to Assistsnt 2 and power up phantom again

I tried this for several times and after half an hour it is still stuck at 0%.. SDcard is removed. Is this an Apple issue? The LED next to the micro usb port on the P4 is also red. Shouldn't that be green too?
2017-9-12
Use props
Phantom Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281371 ft
Germany

niels89 Posted at 2017-9-12 00:58
[view_image]

I tried this for several times and after half an hour it is still stuck at 0%.. SDcard is removed. Is this an Apple issue? The LED next to the micro usb port on the P4 is also red. Shouldn't that be green too?

The LED next to the micro usb port on the P4 is green only when the RC is ON and linked to the AC,
as much as i know it is also red if the SD-Card is removed
2018-11-24
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

I think you need the sd card installed as the drone writes its start up files to the sd card
2018-11-29
Use props
Tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 451119 ft
United States

is wi fi on the iphone turned on so you can download the update?
2018-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules