Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Weak/No Transmission
737 5 2017-9-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5626e669
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65098 ft
United States

After connecting to aircraft, weak transmission is displayed on screen. Line under heading is red then continues green. Weak or No Transmission is sporadicly displayed.  Video came out fine. Weak transmission is displayed at 10 feet and greater distance from aircraft. Anyone know how to correct this? Thanks!
2017-9-7
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

Is it due to recent FW update?
2017-9-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Any error message from your app?Did you upgrade your RC and aircraft recently?
Please try to change a cable or device and see if it can work well. Also you should ensure that there is no interference around your drone.
Keep us updated, thanks.
2017-9-7
Use props
fans5626e669
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65098 ft
United States

This drone has been sent to DJI TWICE for the same problem.  Each time it was sent back saying the problem had been fixed.  I have updated firmware, changed from ipad mini 4 to iphone 6, changed cable three times(different cables), ensured there was no interference(it starts with the drone just feet from the controller)  The first time DJI replaced the controller(said that was the problem)  the second time DJI said the problem was fixed(never got an explanation what was repaired) DJI also did not return the gimbal cover for the drone.  I am at my wits end on what to do next. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It's obvious that DJI repair can not fix it.
2017-9-8
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans5626e669 Posted at 2017-9-8 07:22
This drone has been sent to DJI TWICE for the same problem.  Each time it was sent back saying the problem had been fixed.  I have updated firmware, changed from ipad mini 4 to iphone 6, changed cable three times(different cables), ensured there was no interference(it starts with the drone just feet from the controller)  The first time DJI replaced the controller(said that was the problem)  the second time DJI said the problem was fixed(never got an explanation what was repaired) DJI also did not return the gimbal cover for the drone.  I am at my wits end on what to do next. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It's obvious that DJI repair can not fix it.

Sorry for your troubles please review youtube in How to roll back the firmware to .330 and the Remote Controllers as well.
2017-9-8
Use props
Donnie *
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Read my tips on this from start to finish and then watch the video .

Might glean something form this .
Video Transmission issues with X3 or X5 ? Try These Suggestions !
good luck
**** What is the HD ( on the Go app tabs ) setting set to ?  there is a "bit rate " slider  option ( make sure the AC and RC  are on when viewing this )  make sure the slider is set to the maximum distance setting , this will give the best distance but ever so slighlty reduce the LIVE video quality .  

Be sure to watch the video that is just below my post in the link above .  Keep the Transmitter High up in your hands when flying and ALWAYS ORIENTATED towards the Aircraft, many times I see pilots reporting poor range and find that when flying they let the RC point down towards the ground, ( the antennas )  this  just kills  the range .  Like I say , keep it high up in your hands at chest level and keep it pointing at the AC at all times .  Picture a laser between the AC antennas and the AC itself ( make sure the AC is always orientated either directly away from you or coming at you) , the antennas are in the legs of the AC ( look at the AC for a visual on this , they are in the gear just below the motors , covered with a sticker ) and if the AC gets sideways it will reduce the range , if not sure , look at the "radar " Icon arrow and make sure it is pointing towards the Home point Or directly away , sideways is no good .

**In the above example if the laser beam ( imaginary ) is broken by anything, branches buildings, etc, it will KILL the range .  So as a test give it a try, fly DIRECTLY AWAY OR TOWRDS You , get Out about 1,000 feet or more away and then turn the AC ( Yaw ) so the AC is sideways in relation to you , you will see a glitch in the video siganl , but when you get the AC once again pointing directly at or away it will clear  up . ( You may need to go slighlty further or closeer depending on the amont of  interference in your area )

do the above test after you make sure the Bit rate on the Go app is set for Max distance .  This is very important
Let me know

I can get close to 17,000+ feet in the right conditions.  

donnie

2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules