Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77461 ft
  • >>>
Italy

hi

as we all know, the N3 (as well as A3) has the F1-F8 outputs disabled if coupled to Lightbridge 2

QUESTION: By purchasing a Remote Channel Controller Channel Expansion Kit (https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... annel-expansion-kit) you can reassign at least 8 channels to use in Third party PWM (F1-F8)?

Probably the switches on the remote control will not work (gimball wheel, start / stop rec, etc.) but i hope the rear ones

did anyone have any experience with this device? ... can you confirm?

thank you

2017-9-8
Use props
Pogo33
lvl.1

United States

Yes and there are several YouTube videos on how to set this up. I have one but have not connected anything to them.
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Make sure you use the Assistant 2 Software to help with any channel mapping issues you may encounter.
2017-9-14
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.3

Germany

I found that the three-position switches of the Remote Controller Channel Expansion Kit in combination with LB2 and N3 not properly work. They give only half the servo range, whereas the 4 potentiometer produce the full servo range. The assistant 2 shows the correct/full range. So it is not a hardware bug of the Expansion Kit or a bug of the LB2 but a bug in the N3 firmware. Can someone check my finding, please?
Best regards,
Wilhelm
Zwischenablage01.jpg
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules