Samsung Gallexy S8+
531 3 2017-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
overkillphil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 80226 ft
United States

I just bought a Mavic Pro yesterday, tried to do the setup on my Samsung s8+ phone, it would NOT allow me to finish the registration process, tried and tried every time I only go so far. looked on lone googled it not a lot of help, I did notice that the one screen was passing so fast I could NOT hit the agree button to move on. WHAT,   I have made changes to my phone, I thought it over for a while and haa the light came on,  I had turned on the developers mode and change the three of the speed settings. hm went in to setting on my phone, turned off developers mode, conected to the RC, fired it al up it came to the check the box screen that I never saw before, so check the box, agree, next, it finished the setup it's up and running.    sitting on my kitchen table I held the drone in place and told it to fly, I had control over it with the RC,  cool - this problem started because of a "can NOt fly" error on the screen,   now that it finished the registration we're ready to rock, now I have to get up the nerve to take it out side and fly...

so if your having a hard time finishing the setup on using your samsung s8 make sure your developers mode if OFF..

P.
2017-9-8
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Welcome to the forum. Find a big open field to start out with nothing to smash into. It won't take very many flights until you're comfortable.
2017-9-8
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 2017-9-8 16:57
Welcome to the forum. Find a big open field to start out with nothing to smash into. It won't take very many flights until you're comfortable.

or do what i did and assume you are the best thing since oxygen... and just take off towards densely overgrown wooded area on your farm....then suffer 3 disconnections on your samsung galaxy S8 then give up and use RTH until you got time to play with it more and get it working..

dont judge... its so far worked out well for me... have yet to crash my bird!  
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

A useful tip. Thanks for sharing with us. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules