1193 6 2017-9-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

Does anyone here have this?  
I tried this tonight and when I tilt the gimbal down, the second compass becomes yellow.
Is this normal or is it something to request a replacement drone?
2017-9-8
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

I'm not sure how commonplace it is but I've seen a few other people report the same thing. Perhaps the best thing to do is contact DJI about it and let them make the call, at least if you're ok with getting back a refurbished Mavic in place of the one you have.
2017-9-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

This video seems like a user uploaded before. If you have the same issue, I suggest sending it in and we will take care of it. Appreciate your understanding.
2017-9-9
Use props
alexmbraMav
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475220 ft
Portugal

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-9 00:06
This video seems like a user uploaded before. If you have the same issue, I suggest sending it in and we will take care of it. Appreciate your understanding.

So, is this a real problem?  If I tilt the gimbal around 45º, the 2º compass will become yellow with a interference number around 365.
So far, I didn't have any problems with it. Do I need to worry about this?
2017-9-9
Use props
ftmonjardim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330807 ft
Brazil

alexmbraMav Posted at 2017-9-9 07:50
So, is this a real problem?  If I tilt the gimbal around 45º, the 2º compass will become yellow with a interference number around 365.

This video is mine, I posted a couple weeks ago, still facing the problem.
Actually, there's a bunch of guys im my facebook group with the same problem.
DJI need to say something, this is not normal, it's a quality control issue IMHO.

2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

alexmbraMav Posted at 2017-9-9 07:50

Please kindly send it back and we will take care of it for the stability and performance of the drone. Please fill in some info on our online repair link of our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
We will do our best to help this out. Thank you.
2017-9-11
Use props
Gabriel_Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12530 ft
Brazil

I have the same problem, I acquired the drone 15 days ago and when moving the Gimbal accuses interference. What am I supposed to do? Is there any configuration or problem in Gimbal?
2018-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules