DJ I go 4 app stopped after 2 minutes
1291 4 2017-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322526 ft
Australia

Had my first flights today since early August weather has been bad, no more than 2 minutes into first flight dji go 4 app disconnected I was able still fly view camera feed, did not take any chances, landed, turned everything off. Restarted everything in litchi, flew 2 batteries with no problems including preplanned missions, not going to use dji go 4 app any more until my confidence in the app returns

Regards
Eric
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What mobile device are you using? Is the APP up to date? Try to run the APP when your Phone is in the airplane mode, see if it works.
2017-9-9
Use props
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-9 19:23
What mobile device are you using? Is the APP up to date? Try to run the APP when your Phone is in the airplane mode, see if it works.

Hi Diana, Sorry I have not been able to get back to this post earlier, after I posted this thread I couldn't find it. What I did was to uninstall the app completely and reinstall the app, I have only had the chance to test it once and it worked perfectly thanks for your input I will pay closer attention to my threads in future.
Regards
Eric
2017-9-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Eric ncfwa Posted at 2017-9-28 06:07
Hi Diana, Sorry I have not been able to get back to this post earlier, after I posted this thread I couldn't find it. What I did was to uninstall the app completely and reinstall the app, I have only had the chance to test it once and it worked perfectly thanks for your input I will pay closer attention to my threads in future.
Regards
Eric

Eric, sorry for the delay, I was on a holiday, nice to hear that it works now, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!
2017-10-8
Use props
Eric ncfwa
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-10-8 20:29
Eric, sorry for the delay, I was on a holiday, nice to hear that it works now, hope you can enjoy the drone, happy flying!

Thanks Diana, I do enjoy flying my drones, wish I had known about them sooner
Regards
Eric
2017-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules