1087 7 2017-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wobbles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi guys was just wondering is it ok to store the osmo mobile in its stand when not on and or using it ,as I don't like sticking it away in bag I like it on my shelf .
Don't know if this effects the gimbal etc ,I do put my go pro in it to balance it but obviously it's off ?
Cheers
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The Osmo Base is used to fix the Osmo series products on tables or other level surfaces so that it remains stable without tipping over.
We suggest to place the Osmo Mobile in Osmo base, please click here for more details.
osmo base.png
2017-9-10
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-10 01:10
The Osmo Base is used to fix the Osmo series products on tables or other level surfaces so that it remains stable without tipping over.
We suggest to place the Osmo Mobile in Osmo base, please click here for more details.
[view_image]

hi Mindy
thks , i have the base already so guess its ok to leave in base all the time when not using it ?
cheers
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wobbles Posted at 2017-9-10 03:31
hi Mindy
thks , i have the base already so guess its ok to leave in base all the time when not using it ?
cheers

You can leave it in base as long as the gimbal gets balanced.
2017-9-11
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-11 00:30
You can leave it in base as long as the gimbal gets balanced.

thanks Mindy, good to know ..it looks much nicer on my shelf than stuck away in box
2017-9-11
Use props
FlyingFish82
First Officer
Flight distance : 3662503 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are several molded bags available for the osmo as well, these will keep it from bouncing around and protect it when transporting it.
2017-9-13
Use props
wobbles
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FlyingFish82 Posted at 2017-9-13 18:04
There are several molded bags available for the osmo as well, these will keep it from bouncing around and protect it when transporting it.

thank, i have one of those for travelling but like to look at on shelf when at home ..LOL i know its very sad ...
2017-9-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That base will get some dust on your Osmo if you leave it there too long.

2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules