New high records with Spark (Hall of Fame)
845 8 2017-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anuvis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1976736 ft
Greece

I want just to share my newest high records with Spark.Feel free to post yours .Lets make a hall of fame in this thread with the highest records....

High records

High records
2017-9-9
Use props
jyc
First Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

That is high, at what altitude was your takeoff point?
2017-9-9
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

500 meters is maximum allowded altitude...So i guess i take off from 23,9meters above sea level.....if this is incorrect please someone correct me
2017-9-9
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

The "Top Altitude" only indicates the highest point you have ever taken off from, not the altitude that you have achieved. Sorry to disappoint you, I went into the same wrong assumption not long ago And flying that high would anyway be illegal in most countries! No hall of fame please!!!
2017-9-9
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Well if app alows a max altitude in ce Eu country and you cant ovepass that altitude how this is ilegal?
2017-9-9
Use props
Bradders
lvl.4
Flight distance : 862283 ft
United Kingdom

Anuvis Posted at 2017-9-9 12:53
Well if app alows a max altitude in ce Eu country and you cant ovepass that altitude how this is ilegal?

Its up to the pilot to ensure they are adhering to local regulations, which in nearly every country is 400ft, 120ish meters, the maximum can be overridden in the App however its purpose is if you travel to a country which has a different max altitude, unfortunately its not up to DJI to ensure pilots are keeping to the law.
2017-9-9
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

Ok so max alltitude in the app is not for the country you fly i thought it reads CE standars so it chages the max altitube in auto....120 meters is fine for me i will manualy adjust it.....thak you for the info....
2017-9-9
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

In many countries the maximum allowed altitude is 100 Meters. Better check what your local regulations are. By the way, internationally the minimum altitude for airplanes etc. is 150 meters. If you are at 120, they will consider this being pretty close to them. Be cautious.
2017-9-9
Use props
Anuvis
Second Officer
Greece

So any max distances????
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules