Phantom 3 SE – NO storage access on Mac
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kmarci94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152723 ft
Hungary

I connected my DJI Phantom 3 SE drone via USB cable to my Mac (macOS Sierra) but i cant see the storage at all. Not even in Disk Utility. I downloaded the DJI assistant app (DJI+Assistant+2+1.1.2_2.pkg) but it seems its only for inspire series.
Do anyone know solution for this?
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Just to verify, did you power the drone on? Besides, which Mirco USB port did you connect to? It should be connected to the Mirco USB port on the gimbal.
2017-9-9
Use props
kmarci94
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152723 ft
Germany

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-9 19:17
Just to verify, did you power the drone on? Besides, which Mirco USB port did you connect to? It should be connected to the Mirco USB port on the gimbal.

Well is solved the problem. First of all yes the rone was powered on and i used the usb of the drone but i figured it out that if i use the usb of the gimbal it works fine. So thank you for your help but the prombelm is solved already.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

kmarci94 Posted at 2017-9-10 07:04
Well is solved the problem. First of all yes the rone was powered on and i used the usb of the drone but i figured it out that if i use the usb of the gimbal it works fine. So thank you for your help but the prombelm is solved already.

Nice to hear that, hope you can enjoy the drone, safe flying!
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules