DJI Store Refurbished
1981 8 2017-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alperdronie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89649 ft
United States

My Mavic was lonely so I picked up another Mavic from the DJI Store refurbished for $799 with the same warranty then a new one. You can even buy the refresh program with it.  Can I activate in May after my Refresh program runs out on the original??   I think $799 is the way to go, lets face it even if you buy a brand new one and you have to send it back for any reason you are going to end up with a refurbished anyways. Now I have a back up if things go bad.
2017-9-9
Use props
NoSale
lvl.3
Flight distance : 460958 ft
United States

Is that with a companion remote control, or just the MP?
2017-9-9
Use props
Hymster
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1012100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Its with the RC,they are in the dji store currently
2017-9-9
Use props
H83
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18156 ft
United Kingdom

What do they do to a refurbished MP for example with an iPhone if you ever get it replaced you get a refurbished model new case new battery but I think the rest is what they have salvaged from another phone so what’s “ new “ on a MP?
2017-9-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Don't think you will get the option of holding refresh until next may, I think refresh is automatically activated 48 hours after purchase, but it sounds like a good buy.
Good luck.
2017-9-9
Use props
Alperdronie
lvl.2
United States

NoSale Posted at 2017-9-9 10:54
Is that with a companion remote control, or just the MP?

You can buy a new Mavic Aircraft and Battery $759 for $40 more you get charger and remote and the same warranty.
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

If the DJI Care Refresh was purchased with Mavic Pro (Refurbished Unit) together, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. Please check the status of DJI Care Refresh here with the serial number: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
You can also purchase DJI Care Refresh until you activate the drone in May, but we don't suggest to leave the drone alone for 9 months.
2017-9-9
Use props
Alperdronie
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-9 19:08
If the DJI Care Refresh was purchased with Mavic Pro (Refurbished Unit) together, DJI Care Refresh will be valid automatically from two days after product shipment. Please check the status of DJI Care Refresh here with the serial number: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
You can also purchase DJI Care Refresh until you activate the drone in May, but we don't suggest to leave the drone alone for 9 months.

SWEET! Thanks for the info DJI Mindy, I'm going to leave it in the box until May when my refresh runs out on my original, unless its needed earlier.  "but we don't suggest to leave the drone alone for 9 months"  What do you suggest?
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Alperdronie Posted at 2017-9-10 06:26
SWEET! Thanks for the info DJI Mindy, I'm going to leave it in the box until May when my refresh runs out on my original, unless its needed earlier.  "but we don't suggest to leave the drone alone for 9 months"  What do you suggest?

It is always suggested doing a full discharge and charge the battery for the maintenance. And you might also need to check whether the drone works perfectly a period of time after. For more information about DJI Care Refresh, you can also contact dijcare@dji.com. Appreciate your patience.
2017-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules