Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
update firmware
1819 19 2017-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans04fe2b91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 373747 ft
United States

update firmware
2017-9-9
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

How may we help you?
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you encounter some problems during the firmware updating? Please post more details here for further assistance, thanks.
2017-9-9
Use props
geppypinoy56
New
United States

So I been trying to update my spark remote for the past 3 days. Every time I try updating my remote the update would get stuck at 5%. After waiting for 15+ minutes I would just turn the remote off and restart my dji go 4 app. My spark and battery got updated fine. So what is wrong with my remote getting stuck at 5% every time I try updating it.
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

geppypinoy56 Posted at 2017-9-9 23:11
So I been trying to update my spark remote for the past 3 days. Every time I try updating my remote the update would get stuck at 5%. After waiting for 15+ minutes I would just turn the remote off and restart my dji go 4 app. My spark and battery got updated fine. So what is wrong with my remote getting stuck at 5% every time I try updating it.

What is your mobile device? If it is Android device, please downgrade the DJI Go 4 to previous version to update RC, or try iOS mobile device.
2017-9-10
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

The update will only work on Wifi.  If you are using OTG then as recommended try an iOS device.
2017-9-10
Use props
fans648c4cdb
lvl.1
Germany

Hey! I can not update my AC since i got my mavic. It is working on the RC. The AC is still on 1.03.0300. now that i tried it again it wont take off anymore
2017-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans648c4cdb Posted at 2017-10-14 11:26
Hey! I can not update my AC since i got my mavic. It is working on the RC. The AC is still on 1.03.0300. now that i tried it again it wont take off anymore

Did you update the firmware via DJI Assistant 2? May I have the error code?
2017-10-15
Use props
fans648c4cdb
lvl.1
Germany

Yes i did. But as i tried now to get the error code it worked i dont now what or if u did something but it worked so thank you very much
2017-10-15
Use props
fans1070167f
New
Flight distance : 362851 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello dears! I would like to know if they are ready to include the Spanish language DJI application. Otherwise we would like them to do so. Thank you!
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans648c4cdb Posted at 2017-10-15 01:38
Yes i did. But as i tried now to get the error code it worked  i dont now what or if u did something but it worked so thank you very much

That's good to know, enjoy flying.
2017-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans1070167f Posted at 2017-10-15 12:25
Hello dears! I would like to know if they are ready to include the Spanish language DJI application. Otherwise we would like them to do so. Thank you!

Sorry that the APP doesn't support Spanish language at present, will feedback your request to our engineers for consideration.
2017-10-15
Use props
Oliver Ha
lvl.1
Germany

hey! after updating my firmware to the latest, i am now getting the gimbal motor overload warning and it dosent find its position anymore. i tried calabrating the IMU and gimbal.
2018-11-9
Use props
Oliver Ha
lvl.1
Germany

hey! i updated my mavic to the latest firmware. now i get the error message gimbal motor overload and it cant find the right position. i tried to calibrate the IMU and the gimbal without success. also tried down grading and upgrading the firmware again. any ideas? thx in advance
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oliver Ha Posted at 11-9 14:55
hey! i updated my mavic to the latest firmware. now i get the error message gimbal motor overload and it cant find the right position. i tried to calibrate the IMU and the gimbal without success. also tried down grading and upgrading the firmware again. any ideas? thx in advance

Oliver, sorry for the troubles with the gimbal, may I verify if the drone encountered any crash or hard landing? Will the gimbal self-check normally after powering on? Can the Pitch axis be controlled by the RC?  Please check if there are any sand or obstacles in the gimbal, thank you.
2018-11-9
Use props
Oliver Ha
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-9 19:35
Oliver, sorry for the troubles with the gimbal, may I verify if the drone encountered any crash or hard landing? Will the gimbal self-check normally after powering on? Can the Pitch axis be controlled by the RC?  Please check if there is any sand or obstacles in the gimbal, thank you.

no Crash! the Problem occured while reboating from the Update. i can only control the pitch after imu calibration. automatic gimbal calibration stops with an error.
2018-11-10
Use props
Oliver Ha
lvl.1
Germany

could not find any dirt in it. gimbal is facing down after booting, and trys to again and again.
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oliver Ha Posted at 11-10 02:30
could not find any dirt in it. gimbal is facing down after booting, and trys to again and again.

Please check if the vibration absorbing board is mounted to all three of the hooks, here is the tutorial video for your reference:

If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent in for further evaluation, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
2018-11-10
Use props
Oliver Ha
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-10 03:00
Please check if the vibration absorbing board is mounted to all three of the hooks, here is the tutorial video for your reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXekYjEJA8&t=3s
If the issue persists, the drone will need to be sent in for further evaluation, please start a ticket here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index

Hey! yes the it is mounted to all three hooks. i ll send it in. thanks for your help
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Oliver Ha Posted at 11-10 03:30
Hey! yes the it is mounted to all three hooks. i ll send it in. thanks for your help

Alright, please post the case number here if you need any assistance during this process, we will do our best to help, thank you.
2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules