Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
10m x10m Micro drone mapping possible ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb8b222f3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Sweden

For capture ultra highresolution drone mapping missions
i'd like to create a micro mission .

The target area is 10x10 meter

Flight height 2m at the most.

But with lots of limitations and restrictions this seem hard to setup if Im not mistaken.

One beeing flight speed , height

So this leaves me to manually control the flight and to take photos. But from testing its hard to control flying a grid pattern.

Can anyone suggest an Idea how to fly and photo a micro mission ?

Can the flight be drawn to a map realtime ?

Can the flight path be set , and you only control throttle leaving you headroom for speed and Photogrammetry photos taken ?

2017-9-9
Use props
fansb8b222f3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74213 ft
Sweden

Any smart tips regarding this ?
2017-9-10
Use props
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

This can be possible with a custom DJI app. I'm not sure of using the general ground control/mapping solutions out there. There is a problem with setting waypoints too close together as well as setting waypoints so close to the ground.
Feel free to contact me if you are looking for a custom solution - depending on the use case we might be able to use visual cues or even timing.

As far as creating a map in real time that is possible again depending on a use case. For instance - fly the drone to the edge of a 10mx10m square and then have the drone automatically fly the mission you are looking for by developing the mission once the drone gets to the starting point.

Cheers.

Dave   
2017-9-19
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

You did not mention what type of aircraft you are flying. However, you can check out the developer section of DJI for more customized apps.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules