battery/fw issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darcoSF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23967 ft

United States

Another fw thread but this one is related to one of my three batteries. So last week I flew my P3P in a Zone B area (sfo airport) and was getting all the errors common w/the new firmware. Today I flew in a different location but still in Zone B, with my two other batteries and no more errors except max distance (somewhow I had Max distance checked off) and a weak gps signal, that appreared briefly and disappeared. So why would one battery give me errors but not the other two? Hopefully Ill be out tomorrow, with all 3 fully charged batteries and see if this problem remains.
thxs
d

running lastest fw,rc and app
2017-9-9
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide a screenshot of the errors for better assistance?
2017-9-9
Use props
darcoSF
lvl.1

United States

I flew my drone yesterday and no longer am receiving "weak gps" error message, instead I am getting "weak image  transmission signal" on all 3 fully charged batteries. The image on my iphone started to deteriorate when I reached approx 1100ft out not up, eventually lost connection to the drone. RTH kicked in...If I stayed within 800 ft, it actually flew nice, top speed maxed out...
When swapping out batteries ,I make sure all is shut down, log out of DJI app then log back in. Also  I  received a rc firmware updated needed which went away...running latest
2017-9-17
Use props
darcoSF
lvl.1

United States

darcoSF Posted at 2017-9-17 07:44
I flew my drone yesterday and no longer am receiving "weak gps" error message, instead I am getting "weak image  transmission signal" on all 3 fully charged batteries. The image on my iphone started to deteriorate when I reached approx 1100ft out not up, eventually lost connection to the drone. RTH kicked in...If I stayed within 800 ft, it actually flew nice, top speed maxed out...
When swapping out batteries ,I make sure all is shut down, log out of DJI app then log back in. Also  I  received a rc firmware updated needed which went away...running latest

I should have updated this thread long ago but after reading other post, I went ahead and re-linked the controller to the drone and I no longer am getting the "weak image transmission" message!....
I wasnt prompted to re-link but like I said, other post said this is important step to do...
thxs!
2017-11-18
Use props
Legit Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 894465 ft
United States

I am having a weird battery problem after the new update. When I try to power off, the red button light keeps flashing and the drone stays powered on for an extra ten seconds
2017-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules