Smooth drone footage of Punta del Este, Uruguay
1223 15 2017-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

We went to Punta del Este a few weeks ago and enjoyed our time there. We hope you enjoy our adventure. I could also use some constructive feedback to challenge myself for my next video. It's the first time using Corel Videostudio x9 and found it to be the studio I plan to keep. I already started editting our next video of Montevideo, Uruguay. Wish you all a lovely day!!

2017-9-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Nice job Melissa. So easy on the eyes... Ha

You certainly captured some amazing scenery.

But you both look like you're dressed for winter....?

Must get cool at night...

RedHotPoker
2017-9-9
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

This is the kind of video that makes people like me ask "why am i living HERE?"
BEAUTIFUL video footage!
2017-9-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-10 09:49
BEAUTIFUL video footage!

Especially if you live in Florida.... Wow, what a mess.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-10
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-10 09:55
Especially if you live in Florida.... Wow, what a mess.

Been there, done that.  3 tropical storms in 6 weeks one year in Key West.  20 years of typhoons and tourists was enough for me.  I'm sure once the winds die, the drones will really help people get a view of what the results are before roads can be unblocked.  
It is unfortunate in circumstance, but an opportunity for drone owners to show the positive resources that quadcopter can employ, from surveying damage, to search and rescue.
2017-9-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-10 10:02
Been there, done that.  3 tropical storms in 6 weeks one year in Key West.  20 years of typhoons and tourists was enough for me.  I'm sure once the winds die, the drones will really help people get a view of what the results are before roads can be unblocked.  
It is unfortunate in circumstance, but an opportunity for drone owners to show the positive resources that quadcopter can employ, from surveying damage, to search and rescue.

It would take a mighty powerful drone, to fly there today. 115m/h winds, and the worst hasn't even reached land yet. I feel bad for the millions of folks who are affected by this storm...

RedHotPoker
2017-9-10
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-9 18:41
Nice job Melissa. So easy on the eyes... Ha

You certainly captured some amazing scenery.

Hey RedHotPoker,

I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, it's winter over here so we are all bundled up. We were in Uruguay for 2 months. Now we're enjoying Argentina for a bit.
2017-9-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Melissa D Posted at 2017-9-10 12:13
Hey RedHotPoker,

I'm glad you liked it.  Yeah, it's winter over here so we are all bundled up. We were in Uruguay for 2 months. Now we're enjoying Argentina for a bit.

It must be nice, winter with no snow, icy roads, or freezing temperatures.  

That has to be tough to handle? Haha

RedHotPoker
2017-9-10
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-10 09:49
BEAUTIFUL video footage!

Hi Capt Whitefoot,

You definitely got to check out Uruguay sometime. Jason ended up buying property in Punta de Diablo. It's a beautiful coast all along this country so you'll enjoy a lot of culture and views.

PS. It's very unfortunate what's happening in Florida and Texas. Tough times
2017-9-10
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

Melissa D Posted at 2017-9-10 12:18
Hi Capt Whitefoot,

You definitely got to check out Uruguay sometime. Jason ended up buying property in Punta de Diablo. It's a beautiful coast all along this country so you'll enjoy a lot of culture and views.

Keep making videos like that, and you'll have more Americans moving there.  A lot of people are learning they can stretch their retirement money further when they live outside the U.S.  No doubt, Uruguay has a lot to offer.
2017-9-10
Use props
Capt Whitefoot
lvl.3

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-10 10:26
It would take a mighty powerful drone, to fly there today. 115m/h winds, and the worst hasn't even reached land yet. I feel bad for the millions of folks who are affected by this storm...

LOL, well, I mean AFTER the storm.  
2017-9-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful footage
2017-9-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-10 13:20
LOL, well, I mean AFTER the storm.

I've been watching the news all day, as the hurricane approaches land. Flooding and damage have already been recorded, and this is only the front... Wait until it really starts to approach civilization.

Counting the $billions in damage...

RedHotPoker
2017-9-10
Use props
Melissa D
lvl.2

Argentina

Capt Whitefoot Posted at 2017-9-10 13:18
Keep making videos like that, and you'll have more Americans moving there.  A lot of people are learning they can stretch their retirement money further when they live outside the U.S.  No doubt, Uruguay has a lot to offer.

It's so true!! It's better to retire outside of the States and live more comfortable by making your dollar stretch. I lived in Bolivia for 3 years and that's definitely a country that's cheap and peaceful. The only minus is that's it's a land locked country, but not everyone needs a beach to be happy.

I actually spent all day working on my next video. I hope to make this a weekly thing. It's a great hobby.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Impressive! Thanks for sharing with us. Wish you have a nice journey.
2017-9-17
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job Melissa
2017-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now