problems after upgrade to V02.00.0106
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7e72c439
lvl.1
  • >>>
France

Hello,

I very recently upgraded my Phantom 4 and my RC which was not compatible anymore. I made it several time on Phantom 4 with success.
I am experiencing two new problems I did not have before the upgrade :
- IMU calibration requested on every first power on. Always IMU 1 requests calibration. When warmed up, IMU works correctly. May be an hardware problem on IMU 1 ?
- Intermittent loss of HD signal and intermittent loss of synchronisation beetwen the Phantom 4 and RC. This occurs around 500 meters from the RC at altitude of 30 meters. The same flight was done in the past without any similar problem.

Thanks in advance for any kind of support/comment.
Best regards
Jean-Pierre MASSON
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

For the IMU issue, we have been aware of this and will fix it in the next update.

As for the intermittent loss, please check the current channel stable or not.
2017-9-10
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Jean-Pierre,

Go into the HD icon and try the "Custom" setting.  Look for the shortest bar in the band selection and use it.  In the Bitrate slider, move it at least one setting to the left (lower).  This should give you a better idea how the HD signal is.

The new firmware stresses the device and system a little bit more.  If you can afford it, getting a newer, more powerful device will really help and make the experience much better.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules