5236 6 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ryan1428
lvl.2
Turkey

[tr][/tr]
[tr][/tr]
Having trouble activating my spark. Was using a samsung galaxy mega. The wifi works but the cell phone antenna broke. Basically its a wifi tablet now. This is all i have till i get a new phone. I can connect to the drone and RC fine. Trying to activate .....start by connecting to the rc. Start the process.  Then it says i have to connect to the internet. I connect to the internet but it still gives me the error of not being connected. Yes, internet is connected and working. I tried to scan the QR method. Says the image is not clear. Not true. Image is perfect and works on all other qr readers fine. Apreciate any help. any ideas?

2017-9-10
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I read soem threads saying the latest version of the android app  has problems with activation

Try loading the earlier version of the DJI Go4 application, then trying activation again

2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please try other devices if it is possible, I would recommend you try to use the mobile data to activate it.
2017-9-10
Use props
ryan1428
lvl.2
Turkey

Lannes. thanks for the quick reply.  Yes it worked.  looks to be working. still have not had the time to fly it yet. now that it is activated, should i update the app?
Diana,  was gonna try that but dont have anything new enough.
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

ryan1428 Posted at 2017-9-11 09:53
Lannes. thanks for the quick reply.  Yes it worked.  looks to be working. still have not had the time to fly it yet. now that it is activated, should i update the app?
Diana,  was gonna try that but dont have anything new enough.

Did you activated successfully? Please keep us updated if you failed to activate it with another mobile service.
2017-9-14
Use props
ryan1428
lvl.2
Turkey

yes, got it activated and firmware updated. only had time for one flight on beginners mode.  still on the older dji go app. now that it is up and running.... should i update the app?
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ryan1428 Posted at 2017-9-15 05:54
yes, got it activated and firmware updated. only had time for one flight on beginners mode.  still on the older dji go app. now that it is up and running.... should i update the app?

Nice to hear that you have figured it out. How about the aircraft performance? I personally would recommend to update to the latest version.
2017-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules