Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Aircraft Disconnected" error after firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuckyShotPics
lvl.1

United States

I'm getting an "Aircraft Disconnected" error since doing the latest  firmware upgrade to my Phantom 3 Pro aircraft and controller. Both  updates seemed to go through normally, but now I can't connect to the  aircraft. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
2017-9-10
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

re-link rc to phantom.some updates cause disconnect.re-link process is in operators manual for your acft.
2017-9-10
Use props
LuckyShotPics
lvl.1

United States

repairman Posted at 2017-9-10 10:48
re-link rc to phantom.some updates cause disconnect.re-link process is in operators manual for your acft.

Re-linking the remote worked!!!
Thank you so much!!!
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Glad to hear that you have figured it out. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-9-10
Use props
cacajr
New
Brazil

I just update the Phantom 3 PRO to the latest version and the RC and right now it is not possible to connect RC/phone to aircraft. I am reading Remote controller Signal Weak. Anyone could help me?
2017-9-11
Use props
repairman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16581 ft
United States

hey cacajr, i not sure i understand all of your problems but i"ll try to help first is the acft indoors or out if indoor you usually wont get enough satelights and will  get weak signal or try outdoors.what mobile device are you using,which app,and which firmware?
2017-9-11
Use props
fanscb9869a0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8035 ft
United States

repairman Posted at 2017-9-10 10:48

Cool, I had the sample error, found the "link" proceedure in the manual, and it worked like a champ.  Locating and figuring our how to press the link button on the P3A was not obvious.  That little tiny image and description in the manual could be better.  But, thanks!
2017-11-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

fanscb9869a0 Posted at 2017-11-15 15:19
Cool, I had the sample error, found the "link" proceedure in the manual, and it worked like a champ.  Locating and figuring our how to press the link button on the P3A was not obvious.  That little tiny image and description in the manual could be better.  But, thanks!

You need to use the drone magnifying glass. Ha
For them tiny hidden parts and user friendly parameters.

Thankfully, the DJI Phantom rebinding to RC receiver process, is a simple procedure.

RedHotPoker

2017-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules