Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
AC motor down after take off
1327 16 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arnor
Captain
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I was doing some landing/take off in "high wind ".

All was fine expect I got a take off and imediate engine shutdown. AC felt one meter down.

Condition : heavy wind, take off.
Description : engine turned off after take off

I was pushing the drone to some "limits" but I think the flight logs could be usefull to DJI.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7QPiM4lopJVMV80Vlc4TDN3cEU

Enjoy!

Cheers!

AR
2017-9-10
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

To me it very much sounds like the Spark got flipped 90° by the heavy wind and did the emergency shutoff.
2017-9-10
Use props
Arnor
Captain
Belgium

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-9-10 08:24
To me it very much sounds like the Spark got flipped 90° by the heavy wind and did the emergency shutoff.

Nope I was 2m away and it was flat-ish.

2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What is the firmware version of the drone? It is up to date, right? Is the drone damaged? Thank you for the data, I've forwarded it to our engineers for analysis, will keep you updated.
2017-9-10
Use props
Arnor
Captain
Belgium

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-10 20:18
What is the firmware version of the drone? It is up to date, right? Is the drone damaged? Thank you for the data, I've forwarded it to our engineers for analysis, will keep you updated.

Hello Diana!

Latest firmware ( AC, RC, Batteries and IOS GO4 ). No damage to the drone, it felt flat in the grass.

Cheers!

AR
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 2017-9-11 10:29
Hello Diana!

Latest firmware ( AC, RC, Batteries and IOS GO4 ). No damage to the drone, it felt flat in the grass.

Ok, glad to hear that there is no damage to the drone, our engineers are analyzing the data, will get back to you soon.
2017-9-11
Use props
Arnor
Captain
Belgium

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-11 23:00
Ok, glad to hear that there is no damage to the drone, our engineers are analyzing the data, will get back to you soon.

Top thank you!
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Arnor, we just reviewed the log you provided, while we need more data for further analysis.
Would you please refer to the tutorial below to export all the data to us, thank you in advance.
2017-9-13
Use props
Arnor
Captain
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-9-13 19:02
Arnor, we just reviewed the log you provided, while we need more data for further analysis.
Would you please refer to the tutorial below to export all the data to us, thank you in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEHdAlAh9A

Do you need the flight controller data as wel? I provided the first 2 exports.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 2017-9-14 01:18
Do you need the flight controller data as wel? I provided the first 2 exports.

We downloaded the file from the link you provided, but only 1 log is visible.
Please connect the Drone to PC again, and run assistant 2 to export all the data in the list, it's appreciated if you could provide us the flight controller data as well, thanks.
2017-9-14
Use props
Arnor
Captain
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-9-14 19:14
We downloaded the file from the link you provided, but only 1 log is visible.
Please connect the Drone to PC again, and run assistant 2 to export all the data in the list, it's appreciated if you could provide us the flight controller data as well, thanks.

Flightcontroller added. About all the logs on the drone...the assistant keeps spinning and doesn't show any files any more. Normal?
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 2017-9-15 01:49
Flightcontroller added. About all the logs on the drone...the assistant keeps spinning and doesn't show any files any more. Normal?

Could you please restart the DJI Assistant 2 and the drone, then try it again? If it keeps loading, please wait moment, see if it will be loaded or not.
2017-9-15
Use props
Arnor
Captain
Belgium

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-15 01:56
Could you please restart the DJI Assistant 2 and the drone, then try it again? If it keeps loading, please wait moment, see if it will be loaded or not.

Better but I miss one flight log. I get following error : Can't retrieve logs.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Ek/view?usp=sharing
ps: retry gives the same, i'm uploading the other logs.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 2017-9-15 02:18

I understand your feelings. These data are important to us, please change to another PC and try again.
2017-9-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 2017-9-15 02:18

Arnor, we reviewed the data again, it seems that we missed the most important one. We failed to find the log for the accident.Would you please helo me confirm the exact time it happended?
Since you cannot export one of the logs, please help check the time to verify whether it is the one for the accident, thanks.
2017-9-18
Use props
Arnor
Captain
Belgium

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-9-18 18:32
Arnor, we reviewed the data again, it seems that we missed the most important one. We failed to find the log for the accident.Would you please helo me confirm the exact time it happended?
Since you cannot export one of the logs, please help check the time to verify whether it is the one for the accident, thanks.

Hello! I'm away...I took the drone but I don't have a computer. I try to get the data when I'm back in 10 days.
2017-9-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 2017-9-18 22:20
Hello! I'm away...I took the drone but I don't have a computer. I try to get the data when I'm back in 10 days.

No problem, waiting for the confirmation from you!
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules