Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic gimbal over loaded India
799 5 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_q9SJhYv
New
India

Hi,

I am facing with mavic gimbal over loaded issue. I purchased the mavic pro just 20 days back and I am having trouble finding a service center in India. Request you to help me with the issue.
2017-9-10
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

Did you remove the gimbal clamp before switching the Mavic on?

gimbal clamp.png
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please check whether the gimbal clamp has been removed. If not, remove it.
Please check if the vibration absorbing board is mounted properly, three anti-drop hooks are located at the front left, front right and rear of the gimbal, make sure the vibration absorbing board is mounted to all three of the hooks.
If none of the preceding conditions occur, install the DJI GO app again (there may be a display error).
May I know if the aircraft has dropped off or crashed. If yes, and the issue persists after the aircraft and DJI GO app have been restarted, the drone will need to be sent to DJI for replacement or repair.

2017-9-10
Use props
djiuser_q9SJhYv
New
India

This issue started after the aircraft has been dropped from my hand. I've checked all the above mentioned things and they seem to be in place. Can you please help me regarding sending it to dji service center..??
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

You can find any service center by going to this link: http://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_q9SJhYv Posted at 2017-9-12 04:01
This issue started after the aircraft has been dropped from my hand. I've checked all the above mentioned things and they seem to be in place. Can you please help me regarding sending it to dji service center..??

Sorry that we don't have official repair center in India at the moment, it is a bit complicated to send in.
We suggest to contact your dealer for assistance, if they are unable to help, please send email to support@dji.com to start a ticket and my colleague will guide you to send in.
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules