Controller stuck
855 12 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thsepe
New
Brazil

My controller is stuck, does not send any wifi signal to my iphone and the red light is aways blinking. what should i do?
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Please press and hold the power button for 9 seconds when the RC is on. If it is the same, please power circle the RC,  wait about 2-3 minutes, see if the light will turn into solid red or not, please keep us updated.
2017-9-10
Use props
Thsepe
New
Brazil

Hi Diana, nothing works, the light still blinking, and it is not possible to find the RC WiFi signal...
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thsepe Posted at 2017-9-11 09:34
Hi Diana, nothing works, the light still blinking, and it is not possible to find the RC WiFi signal...

What type of aircraft are you using? Can you personal message me on this so i can assist further?
2017-9-11
Use props
Thsepe
New
Brazil

Hi mark, I’ll send you a message right away
2017-9-11
Use props
Thsepe
New
Brazil

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-11 12:21
What type of aircraft are you using? Can you personal message me on this so i can assist further?

Mark,

I have a spark! I was updating the firmware an suddenly my remote turned off, now the red light keeps blinking, and it is not possible to find it’s WiFi in any kind of cellphone!
I’ve tried to hold the power button for 9 seconds... nothing happens, I’ve tried to press pause + fb + optional and i don’t get any response linkin it with the spark.
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Hi, please review the steps for remote linking to make sure that you are doing it properly:  http://www.dji.com/spark/info#video

Also let us know if this helps.
2017-9-11
Use props
Thsepe
New
Brazil

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-11 15:41
Hi, please review the steps for remote linking to make sure that you are doing it properly:  http://www.dji.com/spark/info#video

Also let us know if this helps.

Hey Mark,

I did exactly how is shown, but I still don’t have any WiFi signal from the controller... I don’t know if something happened when the RC was turned off during the firmware update
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thsepe Posted at 2017-9-12 03:18
Hey Mark,

I did exactly how is shown, but I still don’t have any WiFi signal from the controller... I don’t know if something happened when the RC was turned off during the firmware update

Thsepe, I would recommend you send the RC in for diagnosis and repair, please refer to the link below to contact the Support, they'll start a case for you.
http://www.dji.com/support
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thsepe Posted at 2017-9-12 03:18
Hey Mark,

Was it possible that remote and the aircraft have different firmware? It may be that you want to send in the remote for a tech to look at. Can you check to see if the remote and aircraft are mismatched?
2017-9-12
Use props
Thsepe
New
Brazil

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-12 06:43
Was it possible that remote and the aircraft have different firmware? It may be that you want to send in the remote for a tech to look at. Can you check to see if the remote and aircraft are mismatched?

It might be possible, once the aircraft was updated and the RC wasn’t. But the thing that is bordering me the most is that I can not find the RC WiFi in any cellphone.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Thsepe Posted at 2017-9-12 07:38
It might be possible, once the aircraft was updated and the RC wasn’t. But the thing that is bordering me the most is that I can not find the RC WiFi in any cellphone.

Please contact support to set up for a repair: UNITED STATES
DJI North America
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (PST)
+1 (818) 235 0789
support.us@dji.com
2017-9-12
Use props
Thsepe
New
Brazil

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-12 08:08
Please contact support to set up for a repair: UNITED STATES