Beep after landing or crashing
1299 6 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TD88
New

United States

Is it possible to make my drone beep after landing? I was out flying over a soybean field and got too close to the ground and crashed it. I was able to get a GPS coordinates to lead me to the general area where it crashed, but spent a bit of time just looking there. Is it possible to make it beep after crashing or landing like it beeps during a firmware update? After I found it, the drone was still running.

2017-9-10
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

I really don't know how far yo might hear that beep, but I understand your thought. If your aircraft like you said yours was, still powered on, you can track it with your device too. It will take you right to it. You can use the GPS coordinates yes, but if you don't turn the app off, it will show you the location of the aircraft and you can start moving in the general direction and it will show up on your app.
2017-9-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Happy you found it, after all. Good excersise. Ha

Man do I miss Soy Sauce. Too salty for my renal performance.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-10
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

No way to make it beep.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What aircraft are you referring to?  There is an ESC beeping function under Find My Drone on the APP. 1.png
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

quadpilot Posted at 2017-9-11 07:50
does the dji go app for phantom 3 advanced have this feature or is it only for the P4P

Hi, I am sorry, which feature are you referring to again?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Glad you found your aircraft. Please consider the ESC Beeping button in the app.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules