Camera feed on phone but not on tablet [android].
1281 9 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeshegog
New
Australia

Phone is Android 6, tablet (samsung tab3) is 4.4.2  so should be ok ?
Can use the tablet to control the phantom4 ok,  just no video.
Any ideas ?
2017-9-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Hard to say. The current version of the DJI Go app use more resources, so not all phones or tablets work with it. Even so, with Android it is also a gamble, whereas Apple products seem to work very well.
2017-9-10
Use props
mikeshegog
New
Australia

Geebax Posted at 2017-9-10 16:56
Hard to say. The current version of the DJI Go app use more resources, so not all phones or tablets work with it. Even so, with Android it is also a gamble, whereas Apple products seem to work very well.

ok thanks, dam will have to stoop to borrowing the wife's ipad.  :-)
2017-9-10
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

It won't run Go4 app, it could run the Go app for P3 ok. To run Go4 you need faster CPU and more RAM.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

To ensure stability and performance, only certain mobile devices are tested by our engineers and guaranteed to work well with the DJI Go app. I would recommend to use one of the recommended mobile devices: http://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
2017-9-10
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

mikeshegog Posted at 2017-9-10 17:22
ok thanks, dam will have to stoop to borrowing the wife's ipad.  :-)

I bought an iPad Air 2 from Cash Converters just to use on my Phantom, it was way less than new price and I only use it for flying. Otherwise I hate Apple things.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

You would need the proper mobile device to go with this aircraft. Please consider the one from the link previously posted.                  http://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads
2017-9-11
Use props
Cloud56
lvl.1
Brazil

Try to clean reset it or something, my mom owns that tablet, I used it once to fly my mavic and it worked just fine, apart from the really bad glare I was getting from the sun.
Even fits in the stock controller's phone support.
2017-9-12
Use props
mikeshegog
New
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-10 18:19
To ensure stability and performance, only certain mobile devices are tested by our engineers and guaranteed to work well with the DJI Go app. I would recommend to use one of the recommended mobile devices: http://www.dji.com/phantom-4/info#downloads

thanks, which of all of those documents at that link is the one which lists the approved devices ?
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mikeshegog Posted at 2017-9-12 16:55
thanks, which of all of those documents at that link is the one which lists the approved devices ?

Please check here:
P4 Recommended List.png
2017-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules