iPhone 7 Plus slow motion
1596 10 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

I have a iPhone 7 Plus and the slow motion isn’t quite working well. Whenever I record, it jitters and doesn’t look satisfying. My firmware for the osmo mobile is up to date and I’m on the lastest version on my phone. Is there a way to fix this problem? Please let me know when you guys get the chance.

By the way, whenever I use my stock app camera, it seems to work better than the DJI Go app.

If you need a video of both, please let me know.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

How about normal video shooting? Will it jitter?
Please upload the video to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here, thank you.
2017-9-10
Use props
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-10 20:27
How about normal video shooting? Will it jitter?
Please upload the video to Dropbox or Google Driver and post the link here, thank you.

When recording a normal video on the DJI GO app, it works fine.

Here is a video of the DJI GO app (slow motion). No idea why it always records upside down and also, play the video to get the full effect.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BT9fWOrG5wTjdkTjBnX0p5U0U/view

Here is a video of the stock app camera (slow motion).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8BT9fWOrG5wUXFVNHZRWnVCSms/view
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Can you try with a different mobile device to see if this helps?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zedopop Posted at 2017-9-11 14:56
When recording a normal video on the DJI GO app, it works fine.

Here is a video of the DJI GO app (slow motion). No idea why it always records upside down and also, play the video to get the full effect.

Sorry that I don't see clear problem with the video you provided, but here is a suggestion for you, try to lock AF/AE when you take videos, which can be found by long pressing the screen.
2017-9-13
Use props
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-11 15:47
Can you try with a different mobile device to see if this helps?

I tried a different phone, still iPhone 7 Plus, and came across with the same problem.

Here is the link of the video
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8BT9fWOrG5wRmQzZEN6cTZsTm8
2017-9-13
Use props
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-13 02:37
Sorry that I don't see clear problem with the video you provided, but here is a suggestion for you, try to lock AF/AE when you take videos, which can be found by long pressing the screen.

I've set the lock on AF/AE and it still does the same thing. Maybe you guys are having issues with the iPhone 7 Plus's?  
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

zedopop Posted at 2017-9-13 13:07
I've set the lock on AF/AE and it still does the same thing. Maybe you guys are having issues with the iPhone 7 Plus's?

Never had an upside down issue before.  Is it strictly in slow motion that it records upside down?
2017-9-13
Use props
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-9-13 13:26
Never had an upside down issue before.  Is it strictly in slow motion that it records upside down?

Normal filming works good. I just have problems with the slow motion on the DJI Go app.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

zedopop Posted at 2017-9-13 15:07
Normal filming works good. I just have problems with the slow motion on the DJI Go app.

Can you see if the gimbal moves up and down when take slow motion, is that possible to take a short video of gimbal with another mobile device?
2017-9-14
Use props
zedopop
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-14 00:53
Can you see if the gimbal moves up and down when take slow motion, is that possible to take a short video of gimbal with another mobile device?

When recording, I don't feel or see the gimbal moving at all. I have no idea why it's recording bad like that
2017-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules