Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot Wait!
1486 12 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamesF03
lvl.1
United States

Just ordered my first drone the other day, the Phantom 3 SE! I cannot wait to use it! Haven't received shipping info but I've read it take a couple days. I already have a list of places I plan on taking it to get some cool shots!
2017-9-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Congrats and all the best. You have much to look forward to. As you already know. ;-)

Perhaps you can spend this waiting time to RTFM!! (Read The Flight Manual) become familiar with your drone, before it arrives. The PDF manuals are on the download page.

Good luck. Enjoy the journey.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-10
Use props
JamesF03
lvl.1
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-9-10 20:51
Congrats and all the best. You have much to look forward to. As you already know. ;-)

Perhaps you can spend this waiting time to RTFM!! (Read The Flight Manual) become familiar with your drone, before it arrives. The PDF manuals are on the download page.

I have been watching every unboxing video I can find but I think that is a very good idea! Thank you for the advice!
2017-9-10
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
First Officer
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

congrats.......... do as what RHP said..do read the manual and also do not attempt the far out of sight flight till u are more confidence with it( THE PROPS are quite a sensitive issue even said self tighten props.try to really make sure it sit firmly on the the motors)...cheers pal.

Safe Flying.
2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Welcome to the drone world,  I would recommend you read the manual and watch the tutorial videos on Youtube before you fly the drone. Here is a link below for your reference. Hope you can enjoy the drone, safe flying!https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ser+Manual+V1.0.pdf

2017-9-11
Use props
MrRobert5823
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1385223 ft
United States

WIN!  Pay very close attention to power lines and keep in visual contact at all times.  Regardless of how much you see with the camera... it can be a surprisingly small view.  
2017-9-13
Use props
DustMan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 973373 ft
United States

One of the most fun investments you can get
2017-9-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DustMan Posted at 2017-9-13 10:07
One of the most fun investments you can get

And one of the most expensive, if you fail to RTFM!! ;-)

The PDF manuals are your new best friend...

RedHotPoker

2017-9-13
Use props
Genghis9
Captain
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

RHP is absolutely correct, most issues and problems can be avoided or resolved by reading and understanding the manual.  If you have trouble reviewing it, come here and plenty of smart folks will assist.  Also, be aware not everything is in the manual either, you need to review here in the forum, watch YouTube, watch all the tutorial vids, etc.
Take it slow and have fun
2017-9-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Genghis9 Posted at 2017-9-13 11:57
RHP is absolutely correct, most issues and problems can be avoided or resolved by reading and understanding the manual.  If you have trouble reviewing it, come here and plenty of smart folks will assist.  Also, be aware not everything is in the manual either, you need to review here in the forum, watch YouTube, watch all the tutorial vids, etc.
Take it slow and have fun

The easiest thing to do is crash.

Reading the manual, makes it more fun.... Ha

RedHotPoker
2017-9-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Now I can't wait either (to  view your footage )
2017-9-13
Use props
sSunSetter
First Officer
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

Lots of BANG for your buck there.... Lots to learn. But she's a gentle bird. Keep your speeds low, watch the motor mount screw areas.
2017-9-13
Use props
AlanHd
Captain
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Did you het your new drone, I've had mine 5 days and only had the chance to fly it once due to the weather and that was only a 15m test flight.
2017-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules