Question to DJI Admins - how to pack for RMA
884 3 2017-9-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chub1962
lvl.2
Flight distance : 644915 ft
Australia

I have a case number to return my MP to your Australian facility for warranty repairs because of gimbal overload issues. CAS-973512-S9R0M1.

I have also received a shipping label.

Can you please advise what I need to pack for the return, as I believed I was meant to get an email telling me what to pack.

thanks in advance,

Carl.

2017-9-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Do you still have the original package of the drone? It is recommended to use the original package to pack the drone. If the RC is fine, there is no need to send the RC in, just send the drone in.
2017-9-11
Use props
chub1962
lvl.2
Flight distance : 644915 ft
Australia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-9-11 00:23
Do you still have the original package of the drone? It is recommended to use the original package to pack the drone. If the RC is fine, there is no need to send the RC in, just send the drone in.

Thanks Diana.  Just to be clear - i will pack the drone body and battery, gimbal clamp and cover.  Nothing else - mem card, props, RC etc.  (This makes sense to me).  Yes, I will return it in the original packaging.

regards,
Carl.
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

chub1962 Posted at 2017-9-11 15:22
Thanks Diana.  Just to be clear - i will pack the drone body and battery, gimbal clamp and cover.  Nothing else - mem card, props, RC etc.  (This makes sense to me).  Yes, I will return it in the original packaging.

regards,

Fine, we'll take care of it after it arrives, hope everything goes smoothly.
2017-9-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules