Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with sun/light, glare
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike2378
New
United States

I am using a Phantom Pro 4 with my IPhone 6.  I am getting a terrible white glare from in pictures and videos.  Is there a camera setting I should adjust?  Lenses I should use?  It has worked ok in the past and now it is not.  Thanks for the help.  
2017-9-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Could you be more specific or post an example?  
2017-9-11
Use props
Mike2378
New
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-9-11 08:16
Could you be more specific or post an example?

I'm trying to find out how to add a picture, not letting me attach.  The picture itself is way over exposed with way too much light, making it hard to see anything else.  
2017-9-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

We need some more info. Maybe a screen capture or something?
You can upload a picture right?
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Lens filters help for the camera. Also, to cover the monitor, there has been a hood that you can get through the online store.
2017-9-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Mike2378 Posted at 2017-9-11 10:14
I'm trying to find out how to add a picture, not letting me attach.  The picture itself is way over exposed with way too much light, making it hard to see anything else.

From another thread, directions to post pics...

First click Advanced. Now tap the picture icon. You want Common Upload, then Choose File, next you go through the pop up menus and choose the picture.
Then tap Upload, when the pic shows up in the window, decide where you want it, then tap the pic, and it will load into your post.
Asking for an Address, would be to post a pic from the web. If you hold your finger over a pic on the web, it will say Save or Copy.
Copy is grabbing the web address so you can post it, and the pic will appear that way.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I understand these sheets of matte transparent film can help remove some sun glare from the screen....

See https://www.ghost-armor.com for some relief.

RedHotPoker
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You can also upload the original pictures/videos to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link for further assistance. Thanks you in advance.
2017-9-11
Use props
Mike2378
New
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-11 19:54
You can also upload the original pictures/videos to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link for further assistance. Thanks you in advance.

Thanks for the help, I can't upload the picture though.  I was able to improve to video/picture quality by playing with some settings and putting it in "sunny" mode.  Thanks for the help.  
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mike2378 Posted at 2017-9-13 04:35
Thanks for the help, I can't upload the picture though.  I was able to improve to video/picture quality by playing with some settings and putting it in "sunny" mode.  Thanks for the help.

Well, noted with thanks. Welcome to contact us if you have any further questions.
2017-9-15
Use props
allyssongemelli
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

It makes difficult without the photo. It would help us if you can post here a example.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules