4718 5 2017-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
312UAV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 768 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have two mavic pro the now have imu collaboration issues they error out 1/4 of the way through this started after the latest firmware upgrade.
I know how to do the calibration etc etc, I own a drone store and am a DJI seller.
So far it has been two customers having this issue.
Has anyone run into this or has found a fix?

2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Is there any error code when calibrating failed? Could you please help to list it out or provide us a picture of this case? Thank you.
2017-9-11
Use props
NagoyaPilot
New
Japan

I have upgraded my new Mavic Pro to the latest firmware (.1000). The drone would not fly after that- was stuck in IMU Initialization for 15 min.  After that I decided to calibrate IMU.  I tried it 3 times and am getting IMU 1 Calibration Failed Error-27 in the very end of the process. Very disappointed.  This is a brand new drone with the flight time of 30 min. Should have never updated the firmware. Very disappointed.

2017-9-15
Use props
fansf65ce1a5
New

Indonesia

I have the exact same problem as you, the imu was intializing for 15+ minutes . I have done all the film wars updates and when I go to calibrate the imu I get the same error code. Have you found a solution to this problem?
2017-10-7
Use props
312UAV
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Yes a customer of mine just had the same issue, IMU error - 27 after firmware update.
Any updates on this?
Is the error due to the firmware or some other update like the forced fly zone update?
2018-1-5
Use props
312UAV
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

No solution no answers.................
2019-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now