Wrong Code
1148 7 2017-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JF West Coast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40971 ft
Canada

I purchased a new DJI P4P and received it on July 30th, 2017. So, excited. I purchased phantom protection on August 1st. Flew the aircraft for 2 cycles on August 2nd and then a 3rd cycle on August 4th. Unfortunately, I crashed my new drone into the Pacific Ocean. I contacted DJI and sent them the log files. 2 weeks later I got a response explain it was pilot error and replacement was not covered, but they would send me a discount code for a replacement. I graciously accepted this offer. Trouble was the offer was another week and a half before it showed up in my in box. So, On August 30th I tried to use the code to purchase a new aircraft, but the code was not allowed in my country, I live in Canada and the code was for the USA. I contacted support and was told to email the rep. that sent me the code. I did and was told the code would be corrected Monday. Yay, thank you. I try the code Monday night and get an error message saying it has expired. I send an email, try online chat and call support, only to be told I will need to email the person who started the claim. So, I did. It is now September 11th and still no response or help. Terrible customer service. I just want to purchase a new replacement drone.
  I have called, emailed, chatted and no luck.

2017-9-11
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Hi, thank you for the information.  I am sorry to read on your disappointment. Can you provide me a ticket number or something I can refer? Please reply to this post.
2017-9-11
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Your only hope is on here.  Listen to DJI Mark
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We just managed to track your case number and checked the whole process, sincerely sorry for the difficulties you've experienced.
The correct code has been sent to you, please place the order at your earliest convenience.
Besides, it's highly appreciated for you to bring this to our attention, we're aware of it, will learn from it and work hard to improve to make your experience with us better, thank you again for your support!
2017-9-11
Use props
JF West Coast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40971 ft
Canada

Thank you
I received the email code from support this morning and was really excited, trouble is I followed the link to order the new aircraft and it now says they are out of stock. Unbelievable!
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

JF West Coast Posted at 2017-9-12 07:21
Thank you
I received the email code from support this morning and was really excited, trouble is I followed the link to order the new aircraft and it now says they are out of stock. Unbelievable!

Sorry on your frustration. Demand can be high on these products.
2017-9-12
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you

Are you trying to buy another P4P??
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you

We are so sorry for the trouble that has been caused and my colleagues are working on your case, please follow up the email and verify your address, we will try our best to get it addressed.
2017-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules