mise a jour impossible
3018 7 2017-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SuperClaude
New
Flight distance : 7434 ft
Canada

DJI Mavic Pro mise a jour du firmware bloquer a 44% après au mois 25 fois impossible de mettre le drone a jour au mois 10 fois que je recharge les batterie avec le pc ou avec mon android s7 samsung $1800.00 et impossible de sens servir il est neuf. La manette est a jour mes le drone impossible
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry, Claude, could you please translate it into English so we can understand well and provide a better service? Appreciate your understanding.
2017-9-11
Use props
SuperClaude
New
Flight distance : 7434 ft
Canada

iJ have a mavic pro impossible to put has in the daytime block is 41 % with the drone on computer the lever is to pass has in 01.03.1000 my the drone has in 01.03.0400 more of 50 times that j tries and one 20 times to recharge battery. I have li which that leaves or he says when he frost to change battery and he is going to load a putting has in the daytime for the battery my now he does not detect even anymore the drone to connect in USB more than 1 week and impossible of m to serve it has 1800.et Bestbuy does not resume immediately the open box I know what to make. Thank you if which that one can help me in Les Laurentides in Quebec
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, is it that you can not upgrade the firmware of the Mavic Pro? If yes, is there an error message shown on the screen, and what is that? Please provide me a screenshot if possible. Thank you.
Besides, you can not connect your drone to your mobile device now. right? That might because of the failure of upgrading. So please provide the info needed so we could help. Thanks a lot.
2017-9-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-14 22:43
Just to verify, is it that you can not upgrade the firmware of the Mavic Pro? If yes, is there an error message shown on the screen, and what is that? Please provide me a screenshot if possible. Thank you.
Besides, you can not connect your drone to your mobile device now. right? That might because of the failure of upgrading. So please provide the info needed so we could help. Thanks a lot.

Good job Thor I found it harder to read the English version.
2017-9-15
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-9-14 22:43

Hi DJI Thor, but I'm afraid that you have to use your magic hammer in this case...
2017-9-15
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-9-15 02:30
Good job Thor I found it harder to read the English version.

Me too, but it was also educational: apparently 44% in French is the same as 41% in English.
2017-9-15
Use props
MARSAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 966978 ft
Belgium

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-9-15 04:16
Me too, but it was also educational: apparently 44% in French is the same as 41% in English.

That is because the original is 99% faulty.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules