camera jumping on start up.
491 9 2017-9-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
treborl
lvl.1
Flight distance : 152067 ft
United States

I just downloaded the firmware update, and my camera went crazy when I started up my drone.. I powered it down, and now camera will not respond or move. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

2017-9-11
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Try a reinstall
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Is the firmware update successful? Also, please check whether there is any error message in APP.
2017-9-11
Use props
treborl
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-11 18:33
Is the firmware update successful? Also, please check whether there is any error message in APP.

After the camera stops bouncing, GIMBLE OVERLOAD error message in the app.
I shut everything off..... now the camera is the only thing not working
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

treborl Posted at 2017-9-12 18:20
After the camera stops bouncing, GIMBLE OVERLOAD error message in the app.
I shut everything off..... now the camera is the only thing not working

Did the drone been crashed or have hard landing before? What's the current aircraft and controller version? Could the drone be controlled by RC?
2017-9-13
Use props
treborl
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-13 01:41
Did the drone been crashed or have hard landing before? What's the current aircraft and controller version? Could the drone be controlled by RC?

never crashed, a  few harsh landings when I first got it. over a year ago.  and the drone flies perfectly, and sense the new firmware upgrade, I also get flight restrictions message no matter where I fly it, it says I am limited to 30m and 50m. but the restrictions are just a warning. there are no limits up-to .5 miles  
2017-9-13
Use props
treborl
lvl.1
United States

treborl Posted at 2017-9-13 10:52
never crashed, a  few harsh landings when I first got it. over a year ago.  and the drone flies perfectly, and sense the new firmware upgrade, I also get flight restrictions message no matter where I fly it, it says I am limited to 30m and 50m. but the restrictions are just a warning. there are no limits up-to .5 miles

not sure how to see what version the controller, and aircraft are.
2017-9-13
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

treborl Posted at 2017-9-13 10:54
not sure how to see what version the controller, and aircraft are.

There should be a tab within the app called About, which will give you all of your firmware versions.

RedHotPoker

2017-9-13
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

You can always check the ribbon on the camera to make sure it is not messed up. What type of aircraft are you flying?
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

treborl Posted at 2017-9-13 10:52

Please consider to send it in for diagnosis and repair: http://www.dji.com/support.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules