Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daviden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119003 ft
Denmark

Hi,

Going to Croatia next week - Split.
Tried to find information about drone regulations, but it's a jungle and a lot of the information is not available in English.

I found this post - and there's a lot of regulations... https://phantompilots.com/thread ... 85654/#post-1029430
I kind of gave up...
But at the end of that post, it says that there's no need for permission for drones producing less than 79 Joules(?)
According to my calculations (please correct me if I'm wrong), the Spark produces 10-11 Joules. That's way under the restricted 79+ Joules.

Reaching out to somebody who really knows the laws and regulations. I
don't want to break any laws or rules, I rather let the Spark rest at home in that case. Would be nice to bring it though.
2017-9-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Daviden, the sound of spark will be affected by the way you fly it. We can not provide the accurate specs of Joules it produces. I would recommend you contact the local authority for check.
2017-9-12
Use props
Bytestorm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3678 ft
Germany

Austria also has the 79 Joules-rule. It means this is the maximum of force allowed if the drone crashes to the ground. It can (roughly) be calculated with weight and height of the aircraft. For the spark it means, you are not allowed to fly higher then about 26m, not including the forward-thrust.

But much more important: local regulations are changing a lot in most countries in the last years. I would never trust an online-site or forum regarding laws. I did read one thing while reading about this topic in various blogs and forum, that I felt is the most important truth: ask your local embassy, in this case the Croatian embassy in Denmark. In this case you can be sure you got the latest information and maybe also can print that out and take it with you on your journey.
General helpful link: https://uavcoach.com/drone-laws/

2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bytestorm Posted at 2017-9-12 01:15
Austria also has the 79 Joules-rule. It means this is the maximum of force allowed if the drone crashes to the ground. It can (roughly) be calculated with weight and height of the aircraft. For the spark it means, you are not allowed to fly higher then about 26m, not including the forward-thrust.

But much more important: local regulations are changing a lot in most countries in the last years. I would never trust an online-site or forum regarding laws. I did read one thing while reading about this topic in various blogs and forum, that I felt is the most important truth: ask your local embassy, in this case the Croatian embassy in Denmark. In this case you can be sure you got the latest information and maybe also can print that out and take it with you on your journey.

Bytestorm, thanks for your help and it is wise to learn information from local embassy.
2017-9-12
Use props
HrMelin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 59557 ft
Denmark

Maybe this link is useful. https://drone-traveller.com/drone-laws-croatia/
2017-9-12
Use props
daviden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 119003 ft
Denmark

Thank you.

I think I'll just leave it at home...
2017-9-12
Use props
liamlogan
New

Germany

It is a Good information to discover here. Drone laws are necessary and with respect to time more Strict Drone Laws help to avoid the misuse of Drone technology.
2017-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules