P3P Camera blank in DJI GO app
1053 6 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1821880 ft
United States

I had a strange thing happen yesterday when I went out to film. After starting up I noticed there was no camera view on the GO app display and none of the camera controls were available either. I then lifted off the AC and hovered but still no display. The aircraft status indicated "Gimbal Disconnected " however I still had full control of the gimbal. Also when I powered down the AC the battery power button would fast blink red for about 5 seconds before shutting off. I swapped AC batteries, iPhone and iPad, and cable to RC with no change in results. When I returned home I swapped the micro SD cards inserting the original card and the camera started working again with all diagnostics good. I then placed the high density card I had been using back in and it now worked also. I have now reformatted both cards and will fly again today but I am not convinced I have corrected what may be an intermittent problem. Any ideas?Also, would you recommend downloading files from the AC using a cable instead of continually removing the card?

App version 3.1.12
AC version 1.10.90
RC version 1.8.0

IMG_2176.PNG
2017-9-12
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Seems like just a quirk.  Would bear watching.  Strange things happen from time to time.
2017-9-12
Use props
bernardren07
Second Officer
Flight distance : 48504 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

try to update v1.9.2.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to remove the SD card to check whether you can get the live video.
2017-9-12
Use props
Trailblazer5715
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1821880 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-9-12 19:26
Please try to remove the SD card to check whether you can get the live video.

I have and it is now working fine. I filmed yesterday and had no problems. Hopefully it  was just an isolated incident and won't reappear.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Trailblazer5715 Posted at 2017-9-13 04:36
I have and it is now working fine. I filmed yesterday and had no problems. Hopefully it  was just an isolated incident and won't reappear.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Wish you have a great time on flying the drone.
2017-9-15
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Trailblazer5715 Posted at 2017-9-13 04:36

Sounds more like an isolated incident. Let us know how things work out.
2017-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules