Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO APP: Video Output Failed
1859 3 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tom.spectre
New
Poland

Hi,

I've prepared my video complilation using DJI GO app on my Iphone 6S.
However if I try to "complete" the video, after 10%, I get the message saying "video output failed".
Following instructions from other forums, I disabled all the filters and texts, and now it progresses to ~60% and then again fails.

@DJI, can you solve my problem?

BR,
Tom
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Does this issue happen to all video cache? It may relate to mobile device, APP version, and if the frame of video cache was damaged, the works cannot be completed. Please try to download video from SD card and then edit or reinstall APP or change a different mobile device.
2017-9-13
Use props
djiuser_BWFbAmOgIYgG
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-9-13 04:58
Does this issue happen to all video cache? It may relate to mobile device, APP version, and if the frame of video cache was damaged, the works cannot be completed. Please try to download video from SD card and then edit or reinstall APP or change a different mobile device.

I have iOS. If I reinstall the app, all my files would be deleted? I'm talking about new unsaved created video.
2018-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_BWFbAmOgIYgG Posted at 2018-4-22 09:40
I have iOS. If I reinstall the app, all my files would be deleted? I'm talking about new unsaved created video.

That is correct, all pictures and footage of Osmo Mobile are saved in DJI Go APP, if you didn't export them and re-install the APP, all these files will be deleted too.
2018-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules