Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Already happen to one of you guy ?
140 7 2017-9-12 07:06:54
fans7a7ef482
Beginner
Flight distance : 2511
Mexico

Hi dji friend !

This is not just a complain but a survey,i wanna  know if is just my case or dji company in general.
I confess, I am pretty disappointed about dji and I am seriously thinking of changing the camera brand for our studio.
But before make any choice, I wanna know if I am a unique case or if dji services are really bad...

I was happy with the osmo x5 as a camera, is a great option with good functionalities, but one day it just stop to work (with no specific reason).
After 2 week dji tell me that they will send me back a new unit (great!)
But everitime whe I call they tell me that the camera will be send in the week, it's been it's been one month and half and i still waiting for it.
Today they notice me than the unit as been send, but in the product detail they miss the handle of the osmo... i spend hour in the phone, just hope everithing will be fine...

But as a camera pro is not possible to stay in maintenance for almost 2 month, this never happened with the other brand that we used before... it's been lot of cost for rent a camera, if i was aware of the delay i just organize me different...

Know i wanne know if i was just not lucky or if is something normal for dji...

2017-9-12 07:06:54
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
China

You have our sincere apologize for the slow repair process and the trouble caused in shipping, the case has been escalated to appropriate department to look into and  will try our best to get it addressed. We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience, there will be someone to contact you after review. Appreciate your patience.
2017-9-13 01:51:48
Use props
Osmo lover
Beginner

You are not the only one this has happened to. Most people that send in for repairs or other things have this, or something like it happen.
2017-9-13 06:08:49
Use props
fans7a7ef482
Beginner
Mexico

I finally receive my camera from reparacion (suppose a new osmo X5)
The camera doesn't work ... I try with 3 different batteries and to connect to the power...nothing, the gimbal is dead, just  2 light yellow and green blinking
How  can they send back a camera that doesn't work to a customer !
I call friday pretty grumpy, they was  supposed to give me an answer before the week end... but nothing

I am sure  we can looking for an equivalent of the french "article L. 217-10" that allow us a restitution or a reduction of the price...
But i will appreciate if DJI could fix this with no legal procedure
4 days ago
Use props
DJI Elektra
Administrator
Japan

fans7a7ef482 Posted at 2017-9-17 13:08
I finally receive my camera from reparacion (suppose a new osmo X5)
The camera doesn't work ... I try with 3 different batteries and to connect to the power...nothing, the gimbal is dead, just  2 light yellow and green blinking
How  can they send back a camera that doesn't work to a customer !

I can understand how you feel now. And I am willing to help you to solve this problem.
When you opened your osmo pro, would it started self checking? Did osmo pro have image in your app?
Please try to reinstall your camera and take out the SD card and see if it can work.
And we will have someone contact you. Please wait patiently.

3 days ago
Use props
fans7a7ef482
Beginner
Mexico

I figure out how to turn on by pressing the battery and pressing the power button.
That work fine, i can see and control the osmo from the app except than the gimbal still dead ...
I try with different memory and  upgrade the Firmware...
I am waiting for DJI to send me my escalated repair case to be able to send back again to reparacion,
but i think this time should be decent of dji  to pay  the postage cost from mexico to usa.
3 days ago
Use props
DonBishop
Hobbyist
United States

You are not alone.  DJI needs to figure out customer support if they want to continue to control the consumer market.
3 days ago
Use props
fans7a7ef482
Beginner
Mexico

This morning a receive a postage from dji with the same case number...
After paying the taxe  I notice than i receive an other x5 adapter,

I don't have any idea why i receive this...but if it fix my camera why not (thank you dji)
I try in the camera (as  i already try with the z axis)  it's exactly same as before.

So let think, if you change my camera for another one, if we try with another adaptor, the only thing you didn't change it's the handle...

That is not in my mentality to keep what is not mine (even if is tenting)
I planning send it back if dji pay me the postal cost and help me to fix my current problem...
1 day ago
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close

DJI RecommendsPrevious /1 Next