Issues with "Data Upload" within Assistant and others
1029 9 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nemroig
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192930 ft
Spain

1- Within DJI GO 4 App I can see many Flight Records, about 55, although in 'total flights' I can see '72'. So, some flights are missing.
I maybe reset 'local flight records' by accident some days ago. Could that be the reason?

2- On the other hand, within Assistant DJI in my computer, when I click to 'data upload' there are only 10 flights, and the first 2 or 3 are not real flights but fake logs with the date and time I am synchronizing (now). I have reinstalled the Assistant and re-sync. I never see more than 10 or 12 flights in 'data upload'.

3- Furthermore, I also have a doubt related to my profile: Within de App I can see 2 profiles with exactly the same data. One is my nickname, and the otherone is the AC's name. Is that normal? Should I remove one of the profiles? How?

Please DJI, help.

Thanks.
2017-9-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Here is the solutions:
1.Did you synchronize your flight record? Please synchronize them and provide me your app account. I can check it for you.
2.For your third question, please provide me a screenshot of this situation or you can tell me the date of the flight record, we will check it later. It may caused by the disconnection between your app and drone, then it created 2 files when you reopen your app.  
Thanks for support.
2017-9-12
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-12 18:53
Here is the solutions:
1.Did you synchronize your flight record? Please synchronize them and provide me your app account. I can check it for you.
2.For your third question, please provide me a screenshot of this situation or you can tell me the date of the flight record, we will check it later. It may caused by the disconnection between your app and drone, then it created 2 files when you reopen your app.  

Thanks Elektra. I'm sending you the information in a PM.

2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Nemroig Posted at 2017-9-13 00:08
Thanks Elektra. I'm sending you the information in a PM.

Get your message, thanks for your support.
2017-9-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Nemroig, I check the flight records. Total flight is "72" and the number of records is exactly "72". Please syncing your flight data with your device or change another one to check the amount. Any question, feel free to ask for help.
2017-9-13
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-13 22:54
Nemroig, I check the flight records. Total flight is "72" and the number of records is exactly "72". Please syncing your flight data with your device or change another one to check the amount. Any question, feel free to ask for help.

Thanks Elektra, what do you think about the other questions?

2- On the other hand, within Assistant DJI in my computer, when I click to 'data upload' there are only 10 flights, and the first 2 or 3 are not real flights but fake logs with the date and time I am synchronizing (now). I have reinstalled the Assistant and re-sync. I never see more than 10 or 12 flights in 'data upload'.

Data Upload in Assistant, only showing 10 flights when I plug the AC. Is that normal?

3- Furthermore, I also have a doubt related to my profile: Within de App I can see 2 profiles with exactly the same data. One is my nickname, and the otherone is the AC's name. Is that normal? Should I remove one of the profiles? How?

I sent you screenshots showing my 2 profiles. Should I delete one of them? How?

Thanks again.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Thanks for your patience. I would forward this situation to our engineers for further check. Thanks.
2017-9-14
Use props
Nemroig
lvl.2
Spain

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-9-14 03:29
Thanks for your patience. I would forward this situation to our engineers for further check. Thanks.

Thanks Elektra.
2017-9-14
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
China

Nemroig, sorry to keep you waiting.
For your second question,  you may reboot your drone many times and it lost the log during this process.
For your third question, please send the screenshots here or PM me with the link. I can not see the pics during the messages. Thanks a lot for your active support.
2017-9-14
Use props
djiuser_xLE6O03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1198346 ft
Romania

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 7454&fromuid=982278Compass error + gps lost , dat, logs provided no response

2017-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules