1087 7 2017-9-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mats bergman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91696 ft
Sweden

Hi
I have used  my spark most of the  time  with the RC and with the OTG  cable, and the spark is  working great.

If  i want to use  QS  can  i  use that  with RC  and  with the  OTG   cable? Cant start that?
If  i want to use  QS  with  the  mobile  and  wifi,  i cant  start the  Dronie, Rocket....?

Thanks  guys...
2017-9-12
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm having difficulty understanding if you are reporting an issue or asking a question.  I'll answer the question I think you might be asking, and we'll see where we go from there.
2017-9-12
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm having difficulty understanding if you are reporting an issue or asking a question.  I'll answer the question I think you might be asking, and we'll see where we go from there.  I use OTG cable almost exclusively, and I am able to perform the quickshots without any issues.  I'm able to start and complete every different quickshot available.  HOWEVER...  I bought a cheap cell phone to use with my drone, and found that I am unable to perform the quickshots or activetrack when running on this cheap phone.  I believe that this is because the phone is under-powered.  If I use my Galaxy S7 Edge (not a cheap phone, and certainly not underpowered) I am able to perform all the shots perfectly.  If you are having difficulties executing your quickshots, may I ask what phone you are using?
2017-9-12
Use props
mats bergman
lvl.1
Sweden

Hi

Sorry for My late reply!
My mobile was mor ore less full
2017-9-17
Use props
mats bergman
lvl.1
Sweden

mats bergman Posted at 2017-9-17 19:51
Hi

Sorry for My late reply!

My mobile was full with data and apps  so now it is working as it shold..
sorry for  my strange  comments!

mats
2017-9-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

The Quickshot is not limited whether you connect the drone with or without RC. Could you please provide us with more details about your questions? Or may I know what mobile device are you using? Some screenshots for illustration are appreciated.
2017-9-18
Use props
MAO VELEZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49921 ft
Colombia

Buenas tardes mi pregunta es si los modos de vuelo inteligentes nuevos | QUICK SHOTS estarán disponibles para el phantom 4???? Gracias
2017-9-20
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

this post is becoming odd.  Not sure I understand the just of the comment or question.  I'm with you on this one Charles Adams
2017-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules